Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Training Camp Report (8/1) *PICS*

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Went to Training Camp, had a pretty good time watched full practice and got a bunch of pics.

Any questions about any specific players or anything I saw I will gladly answer.

Sorry for posting this late, pics took forever to upload and I fell asleep. I'll try and make it to todays practice as well.

http://photobucket.com/pantherstc

Video coming soon. and I guess if you guys want updates from tonights camp I'll tweet it up @hdevonxz

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

These are great. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Nice pics. :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

how is martin and godfrey looking?

Posted · Report post

That last pic was pretty special lookin lol. nice pics tho!

Posted · Report post

IMG_1346.jpg

Posted · Report post

Cam looks like a giant beside Sutton. It's gonna be crazy to see a guy that big lining up at QB. Especially as fast as he is.

Posted · Report post

how is martin and godfrey looking?

Godfrey looked good, really fast and to the mall, came off the edge and blitzed Clausen good...lol pissed him off. As you can see in one of the pics. Didn't see much of Martin, but the offense didn't throw many deep passes to really test the first string secondary.

Posted · Report post

IMG_1346.jpg

Yea I don't get Cam's mechanics right here, didn't set his feeet, I think the pass was a completion though.

Overall our QB's made a few on point throws, many below average throws, and 1 or 2 throws which I thought looked fantastic...but those were promptly ruined by our WR's dropping them

Posted · Report post

Thanks! Great pics.

Posted · Report post

Yea I don't get Cam's mechanics right here, didn't set his feeet, I think the pass was a completion though.

Overall our QB's made a few on point throws, many below average throws, and 1 or 2 throws which I thought looked fantastic...but those were promptly ruined by our WR's dropping them

When you throw on the run sometimes you don't have time to set your feet. Don't know the context of the play but that doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary mechanics wise throwing on the run.