Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Rivera's one-word response as to how Cam has performed: "Wow"

39 posts in this topic

To be fair, the first thing Rivera said after watching Clausen play was also "Wow."

Never heard this

What Cam Newton will have to do to impress me.

In no particular oder:

1. Lead the panthers to no less then 2 Superbowl victories

2. Walk on water

3. Fix the economy

4. Be officially recognized by the Pope as the 2nd Coming

5. Be the star in some super pretentious Nike Video

6. Kill more dogs then even Mike Vick, go to jail for a couple years, and then come back to the NFL even better then before after he is re-signed by the Eagles

Rivera said "Wow" after like 3 practices so I think this is all entirely possible.

Anything else we should add to the list?

Never heard this

sarcasm-detector.gif

1 person likes this

Cam Newton will assume MV7's throne as best player in the world in 4 or 5 years.

More at link.

Ok who is the model?

Wait you mean that you guys are really understanding that Cam will start week one?

Better late than never I suppose. I thought that was a foregone conclusion on Draft day...

Some people are slower than others though.

Just because the team intends on starting cam week 1 doesn't necessarily mean he will start. We have to wait for pre-season to determine the role he will play this season.

So refreshing after Fox.

Agreed. Also I can stareat your signature all day. She reinvented the swim suit and boob game imo

Agreed. Also I can stareat your signature all day. She reinvented the swim suit and boob game imo

:hurray:

I literally almost posted this exact same thing.

That's some wow!

I like it!!!! After last season, I am hoping Cam gets the nod!!! I also really like Rivera's no BS approach!!! Like I have said before, I haven't been this excited about Panthers football since 2003. I am beginning to feel it!!!!

I think Rivera also made that hand gesture where you act like you are whacking it and ******* into the air.

Cam Newton will assume MV7's throne as best player in the world in 4 or 5 years.

Well, I see you're still not banned over here.

You think Vick should win a championship before we call him the best QB in the world? Maybe a playoff game, maybe more than 8 regular season games?

And the comparison is not Newton to Vick, but Newton to Big Ben. [on field, off field, Cam seems to be much more likable].

Oh, Vick is never playing for Atlanta again. Ever. Period. End of subject.