Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

to PSL owners....

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Do you expect our tickets this week? Receiving them next week is still plenty of time to have them but cutting it pretty close especially if one can't go to the first preseason game and would like to unload them.

Posted · Report post

I'm expecting them this week.

Posted · Report post

As long as I get them before I leave the house next Saturday for the Giants game, I'm good.

Posted · Report post

I'm expecting tickets. I didn't buy any nor do I own a PSL, so my expectations are pretty low at this point.

Posted · Report post

Tickets came today. They are the ugliest I have seen in a while.

Typical cheap Jerry Richardson not wanting to pay for decent tickets.

Posted · Report post

thats not funny.

I'd like to see some pics of them. Somebody did that last year.

Posted · Report post

Still haven't received mine- hoping I have them in my mailbox when I get home today. It is highway robbery to charge full price for preseason games.

One of the few things I think is ridiculous they did not address in the CBA if they truly care about the fans.

Posted · Report post

Here ya go

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Still haven't received mine- hoping I have them in my mailbox when I get home today. It is highway robbery to charge full price for preseason games.

One of the few things I think is ridiculous they did not address in the CBA if they truly care about the fans.

still haven't gotten mine yet either...a bit concering.

On the CBA, the NFL's spin on our desire to have reduced costs for preseason's game was to go to an 18 game season, which I, for one do not want...who the hell wants to sit in the Carolina summer at 1pm for 4 hours, nor is having players in it such a good idea.

I digress, we aren't going to get reduced prices on pre-season, the owners have gotten used to that little revenue stream.

Posted · Report post

Those are the ugliest tickets I have ever seen. To be fair though there was complete uncertainty until a week ago so there wasn't exactly time to put players on the cover since we didnt know who would be our players. He should have put some retro pics on there or something to get PSL owners pumped. Lame.

Posted · Report post

they do look pretty bad, but they'll still serve their purpose, and I agree that uncertainty played a part in the ticket design.

Posted · Report post

They DO seem rather unimaginative. Certainly nothing to fire you up with.