Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Im already tired of seeing u fukks around here :mad:

1300 viewers at all times? we didnt even have that much when we went to the nfc chip and when delhomo threw 5 INT's z5dQc.png

If you come here and admit you're just dickriding Cam I'll respect you more.

I dickride all panther players, but if you only dickriding Cam come here and say it.

P.S. Fiz told me to tell you to not make yourselves at home. He'll be making your stay quite uncomfortable.

Posted

FailureIsNotAnOption.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't be an ass about it like most of you that gave up on Jimmy after ONE year. I'd give him 3 years out of his 4 year contract. If he doesn't do jack by then, then I'll label him a bust.

Posted

You're an ass.

Posted

I wouldn't be an ass about it like most of you that gave up on Jimmy after ONE year. I'd give him 3 years out of his 4 year contract. If he doesn't do jack by then, then I'll label him a bust.

you're trying too hard sonny and I personally have not seen any boobs in my PM from you. You will be negged accordingly.

1 person likes this

Posted

been-so-mad.jpg

Posted

I don't think there's any way in hell He will bust. My only concern with Cam is injury. No way He busts though. I'd have to see it to believe it.

I'm not a Cam nut rider either... Been on the Panthers nots in good times and bad times and will continue to be a Panthers fan... How long I hang around here is an entirely different story though... Curious to see how this place gets once football is being played!

Posted

Hey malik. Get off my damn lawn.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll look at things as objectively as possible. Simple as that. Putting a time frame on it is unrealistic, from my view.

Posted

as long as you keep it real homey

Posted

you're trying too hard sonny and I personally have not seen any boobs in my PM from you. You will be negged accordingly.

Not even sure what the hell you're trying to say. So you point out my join date and posts. Like that has anything to do with my opinion..

Posted

Talk about trying too hard....:lol: