Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malik

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

128 posts in this topic

wow. you were here all the way back in 2009? you're totally the right person to be calling out newbs on this forum.

1 person likes this

wow. you were here all the way back in 2009? you're totally the right person to be calling out newbs on this forum.

forum got hacked and accounts deleted. for a while i thought i got banned and didn't even re-register.

^JC starting week 1??

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

This dude must be a comedian... Or a common troll!? Hmmm

Strong the force is... With this one.

Rep for OP for keeping it real, I know what you mean about the "Cam"wagon. People threw Jimmy under the bus, but will wildly defend the player who we have yet to see play one down in the NFL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm exited to have Cam on our team, I really am. But I'm not going to label him King Cam until he shows it on gameday. Until then we need to support Clausen, seeing as he will likely be our starter (at least for day 1.)

To be fair, we threw Jimmy under the bus because we have seen him play. And he kinda sucks.

Just saying.

1 person likes this

To be fair, we threw Jimmy under the bus because we have seen him play. And he kinda sucks.

Just saying.

"can not give PI to Teeray ever again.... Must spread it before u can"

Dude you're all over it in this thread

Just saying.

yea everyone was hyped for clausen at first.

It was pretty unanimous that the whole Fan Base wanted him.

#justsaying

I understand your point of view, but 1 season doesn't define a players skills and value. It speaks volumes of the team we had on the field when NO qb from last year came close to even doing a decent job.

yea everyone was hyped for clausen at first.

It was pretty unanimous that the whole Fan Base wanted him.

I'm a Notre Dame fan, some knew what to expect...just wasn't expecting it to be so bad.

my bad, then. fwiw, i'm an Auburn fan that likes the NFL but hasn't had a favorite team since Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips left Houston back in the early 80s. i like to follow Auburn players that play in the NFL but i'll try to keep the nut hugging to a minimum.

forum got hacked and accounts deleted. for a while i thought i got banned and didn't even re-register.