Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malik

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

128 posts in this topic

Honestly, I can't handle bandwagon fans. They jump from team to team, saying they are their favorite based on talent that they have, games they have won, and obviously if they just won a superbowl.

Its fugging annoying. I have friends that have a new favorite team every year, and coincidentally those new teams have always gotten into the playoffs or won a superbowl.

Whatever, but you are fake football fans. I've been a Panther fan since I was 5, when the team entered the league. I never switched, even through miserable seasons, miserable QB's, a lost superbowl, and playoff meltdowns.

You band wagoners and Cam huggers have fun for now, the rest of us know we are the better fans.

oh, and

tumblr_ldjxdwT6TB1qztfcko1_500.gif

LOl "IF"

"If'' hahahahahahaha

What you talking bout Willis?

Yeah there are so many bandwagon fans at my school. When the Panthers are good, oh everyone lovesss the Panthers but recently you can't find one. There's a lot of Eagles and Steelers fans now, rofl. A few Chargers...ya know. That's the only thing I'm dreading, when we get good and we're consistently making the playoffs everyone will hop back on the bandwagon and they shouldn't be allowed to. I've loved this team since I was 6 and I'll love them until I go to my grave.

if he looks like jimmy did ill be thinking we made a mistake. but as long as he is on the team ill support him.

I think the big thing Cam has over Clausen besides being bigger, stronger, and just better. Is that he can actually make plays with his legs instead of crumble.

Even if they were equal in talent the plays Cam can make with his feet will be all the difference nothing. I fully expect him to be a better passer and player overall than Clausen though.

Who cares if they leave? I only care about the team and the news surrounding the team...I would think it's probably a good thing if we gain popularity from Cam "dickriders". Really just whatever.

malik, whether Cam fails or not, will you leave?

1 person likes this

i hope to god he doesn't fail. that would suck a bunch. at least with jimmy i knew he would be worthless from the beginning. I was not on the camwagon to begin with, but i see his potential and how hard he works and i can't help but feel hopeful that he can do well.

1 person likes this

For the record, I'm not new, I'm old. That is old in years, and I keep forgetting my id, and/or password. I've been a Panther's fan since '95. I would tell you how long I've been on the forum, but if I could remember that I'd probably remember my first login id. I'm also a SC Gamecocks fan, and for those two reasons I'm happy as all get out that Cam in now a Panther and not a tiger.