Photo
- - - - -

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#16 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,882 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:20 AM

Who is this Malik dude anyways??? No swag whatsoever...

swag is overrated.

#17 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,333 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:21 AM

The better question, malik, is: if Cam fails, how fast will this board revert back to before the Draft when half the posters here hated him and said he was crap? "I told you so!" will be said often I bet.

#18 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:22 AM

My only concern with Cam is injury.

And I think this is a valid concern. When he's on the field, you know he's going to be running more than the average QB. Couple this with various OL injury scenarios which would likely cause him to scramble or try to make plays out of nothing, and you might see him getting knocked around more than you'd like.

Being so big and strong will no doubt be to his advantage on that front, but the likelihood for injury does go up for a QB of his ilk.

#19 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,049 posts

swag is overrated.

Posted Image

#20 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

swag is overrated.

Really? Do u really think so? And if so then why?

I'll stop giving it to u if u really don't care.

#21 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,908 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:23 AM

Who is this Malik dude anyways??? No swag whatsoever...

He is another that has come back at the beginning of the season....kind of like a, a bandwagoner...

#22 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:23 AM

Posted Image

Swag and pi Teeray!

#23 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,882 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:24 AM

Really? Do u really think so? And if so then why?

I'll stop giving it to u if u really don't care.

lol I really dont...neg rep me and reset my rep again for all I care. I have more important things to worry about like twitter beefs.

#24 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,765 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:25 AM

I don't like "player fans" either, but if they come here b/c of a player and then become a diehard Panther fan, so be it. BUT, I would much rather keep the Cam bandwagoners around b/c that means he's successful, and therefore, so is our team.

I would much rather go ahead and lose the supposed "diehards" who turned to poo and got all butthurt when we drafted him.

Been a Panther fan since our inception and always will be.

#25 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:25 AM

lol I really dont...neg rep me and reset my rep again for all I care. I have more important things to worry about like twitter beefs.

Swag and pi just for being the salty one!

#26 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:26 AM

He is another that has come back at the beginning of the season....kind of like a, a bandwagoner...

and my account got deleted when this site got hacked. i been here forever.

#27 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:28 AM

and my account got deleted when this site got hacked. i been here foreverand have accomplished nothing.

^fixed!

#28 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:29 AM

How about this. I almost left when we drafted Cam, but I am here regardless, and I wont even say I told you so if he does fail. The funny thing is, and Im not a Pickles supporter either, is... guys are already making excuses for him.. it takes a year, etc. Im here for whoever starts, #1 or #2, but I will tell you guys this... It feels good to see that big guy who is more athletic than most guys we've ever had, touching the ball 100% of the time on offense. He gives you something to at least hope if not believe in for the season.. I'd rather him struggle for a year, knowing his celing is so high.. when Clausen will be a quality back up forever.

#29 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,049 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:29 AM

I don't like "player fans" either, but if they come here b/c of a player and then become a diehard Panther fan, so be it. BUT, I would much rather keep the Cam bandwagoners around b/c that means he's successful, and therefore, so is our team.

I would much rather go ahead and lose the supposed "diehards" who turned to poo and got all butthurt when we drafted him.

Been a Panther fan since our inception and always will be.

Yeah and let's be honest. Many of us have become lifelong fans of a team bc of one player initially.

Granted I was just a child but Dale Murphy made me a Braves fan and Michael Jordan made me a Heels fan. To this day those are my teams along with the Panthers.

#30 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

Rep for OP for keeping it real, I know what you mean about the "Cam"wagon. People threw Jimmy under the bus, but will wildly defend the player who we have yet to see play one down in the NFL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm exited to have Cam on our team, I really am. But I'm not going to label him King Cam until he shows it on gameday. Until then we need to support Clausen, seeing as he will likely be our starter (at least for day 1.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.