Photo
- - - - -

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
128 replies to this topic

#25 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:25 AM

lol I really dont...neg rep me and reset my rep again for all I care. I have more important things to worry about like twitter beefs.

Swag and pi just for being the salty one!

#26 malik

malik

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:26 AM

He is another that has come back at the beginning of the season....kind of like a, a bandwagoner...

and my account got deleted when this site got hacked. i been here forever.

#27 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:28 AM

and my account got deleted when this site got hacked. i been here foreverand have accomplished nothing.

^fixed!

#28 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:29 AM

How about this. I almost left when we drafted Cam, but I am here regardless, and I wont even say I told you so if he does fail. The funny thing is, and Im not a Pickles supporter either, is... guys are already making excuses for him.. it takes a year, etc. Im here for whoever starts, #1 or #2, but I will tell you guys this... It feels good to see that big guy who is more athletic than most guys we've ever had, touching the ball 100% of the time on offense. He gives you something to at least hope if not believe in for the season.. I'd rather him struggle for a year, knowing his celing is so high.. when Clausen will be a quality back up forever.

#29 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:29 AM

I don't like "player fans" either, but if they come here b/c of a player and then become a diehard Panther fan, so be it. BUT, I would much rather keep the Cam bandwagoners around b/c that means he's successful, and therefore, so is our team.

I would much rather go ahead and lose the supposed "diehards" who turned to poo and got all butthurt when we drafted him.

Been a Panther fan since our inception and always will be.

Yeah and let's be honest. Many of us have become lifelong fans of a team bc of one player initially.

Granted I was just a child but Dale Murphy made me a Braves fan and Michael Jordan made me a Heels fan. To this day those are my teams along with the Panthers.

#30 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

Rep for OP for keeping it real, I know what you mean about the "Cam"wagon. People threw Jimmy under the bus, but will wildly defend the player who we have yet to see play one down in the NFL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm exited to have Cam on our team, I really am. But I'm not going to label him King Cam until he shows it on gameday. Until then we need to support Clausen, seeing as he will likely be our starter (at least for day 1.)

#31 whatever

whatever

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

wow. you were here all the way back in 2009? you're totally the right person to be calling out newbs on this forum.

#32 malik

malik

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

wow. you were here all the way back in 2009? you're totally the right person to be calling out newbs on this forum.

forum got hacked and accounts deleted. for a while i thought i got banned and didn't even re-register.

#33 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:35 AM

^JC starting week 1??

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

This dude must be a comedian... Or a common troll!? Hmmm

Strong the force is... With this one.

#34 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:35 AM

Rep for OP for keeping it real, I know what you mean about the "Cam"wagon. People threw Jimmy under the bus, but will wildly defend the player who we have yet to see play one down in the NFL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm exited to have Cam on our team, I really am. But I'm not going to label him King Cam until he shows it on gameday. Until then we need to support Clausen, seeing as he will likely be our starter (at least for day 1.)

To be fair, we threw Jimmy under the bus because we have seen him play. And he kinda sucks.

Just saying.

#35 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

Watup with the hate

#36 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

To be fair, we threw Jimmy under the bus because we have seen him play. And he kinda sucks.

Just saying.

"can not give PI to Teeray ever again.... Must spread it before u can"

Dude you're all over it in this thread