Photo
- - - - -

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#31 whatever

whatever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

wow. you were here all the way back in 2009? you're totally the right person to be calling out newbs on this forum.

#32 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

wow. you were here all the way back in 2009? you're totally the right person to be calling out newbs on this forum.

forum got hacked and accounts deleted. for a while i thought i got banned and didn't even re-register.

#33 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:35 AM

^JC starting week 1??

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

This dude must be a comedian... Or a common troll!? Hmmm

Strong the force is... With this one.

#34 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,486 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:35 AM

Rep for OP for keeping it real, I know what you mean about the "Cam"wagon. People threw Jimmy under the bus, but will wildly defend the player who we have yet to see play one down in the NFL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm exited to have Cam on our team, I really am. But I'm not going to label him King Cam until he shows it on gameday. Until then we need to support Clausen, seeing as he will likely be our starter (at least for day 1.)

To be fair, we threw Jimmy under the bus because we have seen him play. And he kinda sucks.

Just saying.

#35 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

Watup with the hate

#36 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

To be fair, we threw Jimmy under the bus because we have seen him play. And he kinda sucks.

Just saying.

"can not give PI to Teeray ever again.... Must spread it before u can"

Dude you're all over it in this thread

#37 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

Just saying.

yea everyone was hyped for clausen at first.

It was pretty unanimous that the whole Fan Base wanted him.

#38 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

#justsaying

I understand your point of view, but 1 season doesn't define a players skills and value. It speaks volumes of the team we had on the field when NO qb from last year came close to even doing a decent job.

#39 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,743 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

I'm a Notre Dame fan, some knew what to expect...just wasn't expecting it to be so bad.

#40 whatever

whatever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:42 AM

my bad, then. fwiw, i'm an Auburn fan that likes the NFL but hasn't had a favorite team since Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips left Houston back in the early 80s. i like to follow Auburn players that play in the NFL but i'll try to keep the nut hugging to a minimum.

forum got hacked and accounts deleted. for a while i thought i got banned and didn't even re-register.

#41 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,486 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:45 AM

If there is one thing I learned from Jimmy Clausen it is that midget QBs can't throw the football submarine style and be effective.

Posted Image

#42 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,210 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:47 AM

I understand your point of view, but 1 season doesn't define a players skills and value. It speaks volumes of the team we had on the field when NO qb from last year came close to even doing a decent job.

Yet funny that we shelled out all of that money to retain many of the key contributors to such a failed season. The team wasn't bad. The offense was, because we didn't have a QB and the coaching sucked.

When Matt Moore played, we scored more points - showing he was a better QB. When Clausen played, possessions died with throws out of bounds, checkdowns for 2 yards on 3rd and 15, or sacks, or when he was feeling really daring - pick sixes.

I understand wanting to give a guy a chance... but in all of my life watching football, and in all of my years of being a Panthers fan since we got a team, I have never seen a QB play so bad on a consistent basis. I have no idea where all of the support for him is coming from - he showed us NOTHING.

At least Randy Fasani could run and get a few yards despite not being able to pass... Jimmy was horrible. I was hoping he would come back improved and actually compete for the job, but it doesn't sound like a whole lot has changed from all the guys that cover our team and from many of the huddlers who have attended camp so far.

I agree that he shouldn't be booed and I think part of his problem now is that mentally he's trashed... Having your fans boo you at practice doesn't help that. But, unless he came in showing marked difference in his performance this year compared to last year, he shouldn't take any snaps this year.

#43 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:47 AM

If there is one thing I learned from Jimmy Clausen it is that midget QBs can't throw the football submarine style and be effective.

Posted Image

Doug Flutie was obviously the acception to that rule!

#44 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,040 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:48 AM

if Malik leaves how long will it take anyone to notice?

#45 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,486 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:49 AM

Doug Flutie was obviously the acception to that rule!

Touche

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.