Photo
- - - - -

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

enough with the phag talk. Next time you can have a week vacation.

#122 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,440 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

My avatar :(

I can't see it b/c I have them turned off. You can thank GRG for that.

Im guessing its MM?

#123 armistice

armistice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

I find it pretty easy to judge bro.

I am a die hard Panthers fan, sorry. I am not going to apologize for not liking bandwagon fans.

If you are a bandwagon fan then I don't listen to your ramblings because you don't know what you are talking about. You like a team because they are "good," based on a win/loss record and that is all you care about. Or certain player that is "good" because his stats reflect so.

This is my team, I know who they are, what they are doing, what they have done in the past, and I have followed them for years. I have followed them in ups and downs. And to think I will just automatically listen to a band wagoner's opinion, again I am sorry.

And this doesn't go for just Panther Cam-wagoners. I don't like bandwagon fans in general.

:biggrin:

+1

For the past two years a bunch of the kids at my school dogged the Panthers, wouldn't ever listen to my arguments and because Jake was doing bad they said the entire team sucked, etc.

Draft day comes about, and look, we have Cam Newton. I come to school go to the gym where we meet before classes and I see and hear people saying, "Yeah, my team got Cam what you got?". Silly stuffs like that, you're not a fan if you give up on the team after a few bad years (two, well, I'd only say one really "bad" one).

#124 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

:)

#125 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

enough with the phag talk. Next time you can have a week vacation.

hit a lil too close to home huh? :cam:

#126 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

:jc:

#127 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

I find it pretty easy to judge bro.

I am a die hard Panthers fan, sorry. I am not going to apologize for not liking bandwagon fans.

If you are a bandwagon fan then I don't listen to your ramblings because you don't know what you are talking about. You like a team because they are "good," based on a win/loss record and that is all you care about. Or certain player that is "good" because his stats reflect so.

This is my team, I know who they are, what they are doing, what they have done in the past, and I have followed them for years. I have followed them in ups and downs. And to think I will just automatically listen to a band wagoner's opinion, again I am sorry.

Probably like you, I have followed the team since it's inception. But I am not going to denigrate those that started following us during our Super Bowl run and stayed ever since. Nor will I assume that some of the new fans arriving from Auburn will quickly leave if things turn sour.

Maybe concentrate on what these new fans think and what they have to say, and pay less attention to how long they have been here or why they arrived. We all were new at one point.

#128 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

Can we redeem SWAG points for Panthers merchandise or something else of tangible value? If not, it really doesn't mean much.

I just exchanged some for this...

Posted Image

The Disney Princess Quintessential Castle

#129 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

I dont get it :confused: What was the purpose of that guys original post? Was he complaining that there were alot of new people on this board just because the Panthers drafted Cam Newton?? Who the fffff cares!!

Isnt growing the fan base something we want to do?? or do we want to continue sitting in a stadium every season 1/2 filled with other teams fans :cool:

Yes, new people. But guess what? There are new posters every year. Even when we didn't have the number one pick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.