but my dick is bigger than yours

Not now after I've seen you avatar ;)

#17 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:22 PM

I get what you're saying but if people really take this place so seriously as to cry about what someone said about them on an internet forum they should probably stop posting.

#18 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

I wanna see TCF get in an argument with AK

#19 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,825 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

that would require a lot of logging in and logging out

#20 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,596 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

Posted Image

#21 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,463 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

This is SERIOUS fuging BUSINESS GUYS!! Agree with me or I'll throw a unnecessary bitch fit.

#22 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

Posted Image

Raise...

Posted Image

#23 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,973 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

Point well taken.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking up for him per se, its just that some of the personal attacks are getting bigger and bigger teeth 'round these parts. People were just wishing death and dismemberment on the dude last week.

But I stand corrected. This is Smack Central so as you were.

I was just tellin him to go away...I never really post in here other than inserting a few lame jokes at KT

raaahhahahah!!!!!

#24 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 6,031 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

I was just tellin him to go away...I never really post in here other than inserting a few lame jokes at KT

raaahhahahah!!!!!

Yeah and for some reason I had to go and get all serious in a thread that didn't need it.

/fail

#25 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,271 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

ooooh conspiracy... can a mod confirm that AK and TCF are the same person?

#26 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:57 PM

I don't know who this AK dude is that you're referring to... Seriously.

But the next time u want to start talking sh!t to me or about me, a simple pm "hey me and u smack forum now" would have been a lot more fun for all of you!

Proudiddy pretty much just summed up what this place is now... Mods would agree, I agree and I've only been here for a few months.

I don't have a problem with anybody here really. I'm just tired of the pessimism that they call "realism"... It's complete bullsh!t...

If my posts annoy you so much please add me to your ignore list in all seriousness. I'm a big fan if this team and only want what's best for the team moving forward...

This fan base is one of it's biggest problems!

Damned if they do, damned if they don't! (they being the Panthers)

I have called for mods to do their jobs because it seems as though I have been singled out on more than one occasion... I got infracted for saying "sucks"

But then it's cool for people to just want me to just die???

I mean what the fug is that!? Nobody else thinks that is complete bullshit!? If not then put yourself in my shoes? If I get back into it with that person I'm obviously gonna get infracted while He gets nothing... Doesnt seem right to me.

Pi and swag... You can say it's over rated all day long. In the end, that is your "online reputation" yes it's online and who really cares...BUT if that were really true, then why create a hate thread just for me? Seems like maybe u guys take "the Internet" a little too seriously...

None of this poo really matters to me, because I will probably not even meet 1/4 of you in real life anyways... I'm sure if it was mandated that you actually had to post a picture of the real you... A lot of what goes on in this site would make A LOT of sense...

I just want the Panthers to do well, as should everybody on this site. I originally joined to have good debates from other peoples view points... But like Proududdy said in his post. It's damn near impossible to do without a moron posting an unrelated gif in hopes of getting pi or swag. I haven't posted any pics or gifs whatsoever the whole time I've been here. There should truthfully be a forum dedicated to that... But I'm not in charge.

Kurb and Salty do a terrific job at modding this site, so Kudos to you two. Hawk as well, but he's not been here lately... :-(

I have a very intense personality, and I have string beliefs... The epitome of an Alpha male... It's just who I am. I may come accross as a total dick and not even realize it til later. Either u like me or u don't... I don't really care one way or another.

I do hope that once the season kicks off, there can actually be educated football talk that goes on here... If not I'll be really disappointed!

So, if u don't like me or my posts make u vomit.... Just ignore me from your settings. I know a lot about the game and this organization. My opinions may not always gel with yours but why can't we respectfully agree and explain why?

I've been a Panthers fan since day one... I'm not going anywhere... sorry to disappoint you.

Time for bed!

#27 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,973 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:32 AM

Missed the context

#28 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:12 AM

that would require a lot of logging in and logging out

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,271 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:33 AM

I have a very intense personality, and I have string beliefs... The epitome of an Alpha male...

Posted Image

#30 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:13 AM

I don't know who this AK dude is that you're referring to... Seriously.

But the next time u want to start talking sh!t to me or about me, a simple pm "hey me and u smack forum now" would have been a lot more fun for all of you!

Proudiddy pretty much just summed up what this place is now... Mods would agree, I agree and I've only been here for a few months.

I don't have a problem with anybody here really. I'm just tired of the pessimism that they call "realism"... It's complete bullsh!t...

If my posts annoy you so much please add me to your ignore list in all seriousness. I'm a big fan if this team and only want what's best for the team moving forward...

This fan base is one of it's biggest problems!

Damned if they do, damned if they don't! (they being the Panthers)

I have called for mods to do their jobs because it seems as though I have been singled out on more than one occasion... I got infracted for saying "sucks"

But then it's cool for people to just want me to just die???

I mean what the fug is that!? Nobody else thinks that is complete bullpoo!? If not then put yourself in my shoes? If I get back into it with that person I'm obviously gonna get infracted while He gets nothing... Doesnt seem right to me.

Pi and swag... You can say it's over rated all day long. In the end, that is your "online reputation" yes it's online and who really cares...BUT if that were really true, then why create a hate thread just for me? Seems like maybe u guys take "the Internet" a little too seriously...

None of this poo really matters to me, because I will probably not even meet 1/4 of you in real life anyways... I'm sure if it was mandated that you actually had to post a picture of the real you... A lot of what goes on in this site would make A LOT of sense...

I just want the Panthers to do well, as should everybody on this site. I originally joined to have good debates from other peoples view points... But like Proududdy said in his post. It's damn near impossible to do without a moron posting an unrelated gif in hopes of getting pi or swag. I haven't posted any pics or gifs whatsoever the whole time I've been here. There should truthfully be a forum dedicated to that... But I'm not in charge.

Kurb and Salty do a terrific job at modding this site, so Kudos to you two. Hawk as well, but he's not been here lately... :-(

I have a very intense personality, and I have string beliefs... The epitome of an Alpha male... It's just who I am. I may come accross as a total dick and not even realize it til later. Either u like me or u don't... I don't really care one way or another.

I do hope that once the season kicks off, there can actually be educated football talk that goes on here... If not I'll be really disappointed!

So, if u don't like me or my posts make u vomit.... Just ignore me from your settings. I know a lot about the game and this organization. My opinions may not always gel with yours but why can't we respectfully agree and explain why?

I've been a Panthers fan since day one... I'm not going anywhere... sorry to disappoint you.

Time for bed!

I have a complaint as well.....YML won't share your mother.

read this especially post #3. This is Smack Central 101

http://www.carolinah...he-bengals.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.