Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's accuracy

519 posts in this topic

Posted

so, you're going to count the hail mary td against USC and the TD pass in the bama game that was underthrown. what else have you got? they have to be deep passes(over 20 yards), btw.

3 was the number he chose.

Plus: Completions =/= accurate

First pass of that video is a step and a half behind the receiver allowing the DB to catch up and almost break it up. That was not an accurate throw.

Posted

No SWAG? No response

i don't need fake online swag like u noobs

Posted

God damn I could win on teh first 3 throws of the first video in that sun sentinal link but I want to have a little fun with it

Posted

How about the interception (not sure if it was in bounds) on teh sideline in the Oregon game? His receiver fully laid out and still couldn't get there.

Posted

The next throw is behind the guy as well, he was wide open but he had to stop and catch it on his back shoulder

Posted

no, you can't. the bet was supposed to be on poorly thrown deep balls. if it hits the Wr's hands, it's not a poorly thrown ball,imo.

Posted

Holy poo he just overthrew #89 by 5 yards when he was wide open for an incompletion.

Posted

no, you can't. the bet was supposed to be on poorly thrown deep balls. if it hits the Wr's hands, it's not a poorly thrown ball,imo.

If the receiver has to stop/slow down to make the catch, that's not an accurate pass

Posted

What about balls that he throws out of bounds but the receivers still get their hands on? Are those accurate?

Posted

How about the interception (not sure if it was in bounds) on teh sideline in the Oregon game? His receiver fully laid out and still couldn't get there.

can you guys PM over this ghey bet plz! BTW there is no doubt he had more than 3 bad throws over 20 yards. Everyone in the world has 3 bad throws over 20 yards including Peyton Manning.

Can I just call it in favor of TRD? Still doesn't mean he is right about anything in regards to Cam's accuracy.

Posted

Isn't it crazy how "fans" supported Clausen whether they liked the pick or not last year before he played? Yet, Cam isn't given that same treatment. It's weird that people who are supposed to be "fans" of our team are pie'ing and swag'ing each other for trashing a guy who's supposed to be our franchise QB and could turn us into a contender year in and year out.

After living through all of our QB issues since the franchise's inception, I never thought I would see the day where our "fans" would hope for and revel in the failure of a QB we chose with the #1 overall pick.

Keep starting your trolling pissing contests in threads to demean him, by all means... Because if you care about this team, you're demeaning it too, because THE GUY IS A ROOKIE AND HASN'T EVEN TAKEN A SNAP YET... But, you're trashing him? Damn, Clausen didn't even get this last year...

For those of you doing this, you're pathetic. This sh*t is just getting old and unbearable to read.

Now, you can leave this thread and look for the next Cam thread to troll in.

Posted

post whatever throws you like. i think that it's kinda hilarious that 2 of these 3 throws went for TDs, though. hopefully, he'll keep making those "crappy" throws that go for TDs when he's playing for the Panthers next month.