Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

personal_foul

Cam's accuracy

519 posts in this topic

Cam's Efficiency Rating of 182.05 was 2nd best in the NCAA last Fall! In the Top 5 for FBS All-time. Explain to me how one can be so worried about his accuracy?

To be fair, every defense was worried about him running them over.....and that helped him in the passing game. The advantage/threat he imposed over college teams won't be there at this level.....will make his passing tougher

Change your sig to

"Always riding TheRealDeal's dick

Roll Tide Roll"

you haven't won any bet but you seem to be obsessed with dicks. imagine that.

Pretty sure I bet someone that other people would bring up Matt Moore without me doing it once he was gone...need to look that up because I'm killin that bet as well.

I am not trying to pick a fight with you or anyone else, you are part of the Huddle and I assume a fan of the Panthers.

I'll save my hatred for more deserving people, like any Saints fan alive; however, your responses about Newton are rote and predictable and sarcasm wears thin with time.

My opinion, he's a breath of fresh air on a team that has only stale for a very very long time. He may be great. He may be out of the league a year. I'll let him show me who he is, and I'll believe him.

I think we all are aware of the small square space that is require to be threaded in the NFL to complete a pass.

yes, you're definitely obsessed with the cock...not that there's anything wrong with that. it's just not my thing.

you haven't won any bet but you seem to be obsessed with dicks. imagine that.

I posted the video that showed 3 bad throws and pointed them out.

Bet is won.

Completion % has to do with completions not accuracy.

Ok... I can't resist... this deserves it... (and technically, it's not a GIF)

sliced_bread-867.jpg

that deserves a ban

It's not breaking any rules and it's far less offensive than what is often in people's sigs or avatars

You don't need elite accuracy when you can bomb it 75 yards downfield.

And he was like 66% in college, so why's it matter?

MV7, the God of Football, smiles on Cam Newton