Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:31 PM

why....you are quite welcome TRD :biggrinjester:

#288 HPPantherzfan

HPPantherzfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

We all know that the scrambling QBs have had only marginal success in the grand scheme of things, but why not us? why not Cam? dude has been suited up for barely 2 weeks and people seem ready to crucify the guy.... smh

....all i'm saying is....seemed pretty accurate in college and right now thats all we have to go on!

Have you seen him roll to his right and throw the ball? Yeah, if you haven't you don't want to

#289 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

TRD, shouldn't you be on the Dolphins forums hugging Moore nutz now?

#290 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:06 PM

TRD, shouldn't you be on the Dolphins forums hugging Moore nutz now?

Mods, can we start banting people for not being original?

Get a new joke/comeback/persona anything.

Not that it bothers me, but it really shows a lack of effort on everyone's part to keep bringing up this lame ass comeback.

Me: "Cam has accuracy issues"
You: "Yeah well you love Matt Moore"
M: "He needs to work on these things if he wants to be a franchise guy"
Y: "Hey TRD, shouldn't you be like a Dolphin fan and stuff you know because of Matt Moore and stuff and he's like not a Panther?"

fug you guys are below average at everything

#291 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,699 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

Cam's accuracy is shining through today at camp?

u were there? word.

#292 Third Degree

Third Degree

Gettleman Sucks

• HUDDLER
  • 4,808 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:14 PM

Not that it bothers me, but it really shows a lack of effort on everyone's part to keep bringing up this lame ass comeback.

Y: "Hey TRD, shouldn't you be like a Dolphin fan and stuff you know because of Matt Moore and stuff and he's like not a Panther?"

I think it just annoys people that you claim to be a Panther fan but you have a picture of a Dolphins player as your avatar. And you diss most Panther players, which pisses off the masses. Maybe if you actually sounded like a fan and played the role of fan rather than pseudo-educated "observer," people would get off the Matt Moore kick. It's also a really easy target when he's always your avatar, and you defended him to the day he was cut. It keeps me from being able to take you seriously when you try to be unbiased about every NFL player with Matt Moore's exception. Those who see through the charade usually raise your ire, but that's just the way it goes.

#293 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

Cam's accuracy is shining through today at camp :?

Pattern?

Hurry, quickly focus on one or two balls he made okay throws on and ignore the masses

When are you going to drop this personal crusade of yours? Is there a goal in mind? Something you hope to accomplish?

#294 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,699 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

Maybe if you actually sounded like a fan and played the role of fan rather than pseudo-educated "observer,"

nice, observer as in observer of tweets, posts and random stats.

#295 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,448 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:53 PM

Labeling Cam as having "accuracy issues" is so boring and sound more like the the folks on ESPN talking points than someone who is objective and openminded. We all know how these sports folks in the media love to generalize everything and everyone.

#296 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

u were there? word.

I have to base my opinions off of what I hear and when every other tweet is about a bad throw from Cam, then a tweet that says "Another low throw by Cam, pattern?" and so on coupled with everything I've seen from him, I stand firm in my observation.

I think it just annoys people that you claim to be a Panther fan but you have a picture of a Dolphins player as your avatar. And you diss most Panther players, which pisses off the masses. Maybe if you actually sounded like a fan and played the role of fan rather than pseudo-educated "observer," people would get off the Matt Moore kick. It's also a really easy target when he's always your avatar, and you defended him to the day he was cut. It keeps me from being able to take you seriously when you try to be unbiased about every NFL player with Matt Moore's exception. Those who see through the charade usually raise your ire, but that's just the way it goes.

I had SS in my avatar and people still couldn't get over Matt Moore. I had Chris Leben in my avatar and people still couldn't get over Matt Moore. I had Cam Newton and his boyfriend in my avatar and people still couldn't get over Matt Moore. Next excuse. I diss three players on the regs, Cam, Clausen and LaFell. I dissed Goodson when people were trying to compare him to DWill because that's silly. I give tons of props to Gettis, Smitty, Beason, DWill, CJ, Armanti, Kalil, etc. Next excuse. He was never cut.

The problem is, I don't bring Matt Moore into any discussion unless it's a Matt Moore discussion. We have a discussion about LaFell and people bring up Matt Moore. We have a discussion about Cam and Jimmy, Matt Moore comes up.

For some reason, he never comes up when we discuss Beason or DWill or Stew, only when I have a negative opinion about a player and people can't take off their homer glasses.

When are you going to drop this personal crusade of yours? Is there a goal in mind? Something you hope to accomplish?

No personal crusade. The thread title is Cam's accuracy and I've been told over and over and over again that Cam was the best passer to come out in years, he has no accuracy issues, no footwork issues, he's memorized 90% of the playbook weeks ago, he's been working with Weinke so he's so far ahead of where other rookies are, he's the best athlete to ever play the game, etc so when all I hear about at camp is his inconsistency with his accuracy, I come to the masses for reassurance that he doesn't have these issues and everyone not associated with the Panthers is wrong and are just "haters" and Cam is really a perfect thrower of the football, receivers just need to be in better spots.

#297 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

Let me clarify, I don't mind the Moore hate that I get, I actually embrace it, hence the sig and avatar. I enjoy watching you guys struggle to discuss football so you reach for personal attacks and off topic wit.

All I ask is that you be creative, be entertaining.

#298 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

Did anyone answer what a two step drop is?

#299 PanthersGuy28

PanthersGuy28

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

Why does this thread have 300 replies?

#300 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER