515 replies to this topic

#511 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,111 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

How many people have even said that Vick's pass was accurate?

as mentioned just above.. Vick threw the ball INTO coverage after the receiver BEAT coverage.

it would only take someone who doesn't eat paste and sniff markers to figure out that wasn't accurate..

#512 edromeo

edromeo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

as mentioned just above.. Vick threw the ball INTO coverage after the receiver BEAT coverage.

it would only take someone who doesn't eat paste and sniff markers to figure out that wasn't accurate..

Lol, what are you TRD alter ego?

Does it bother you in the slightest that you response has nothing to do with my opinion?

Only a complete moron fabricates someone elses position then argues against it.

Surely you aren't one of those types of posters?

#513 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,111 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:48 PM

I misread your post.. considering I am in a current "discussion" with a fuging idiot who thinks Vick's pass was, "in fact", accurate.. so, no, doesn't really bother me..

as I mentioned, read the post above.. you will gain a little context..

#514 panthersfan#2

panthersfan#2

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:16 AM

All you have to do is read this webpage if you want to know how well Cam threw the ball in college.

http://www.al.com/sp...mbers_ca_1.html

His stats in college speak for itself. College performance doesn't always translate to the NFL, but it sure does give you some BIG HINTS. Cam played in the toughest conference in college football (the SEC) and nobody could stop him the 2010 entire season ... against very good competition.

Watch the Auburn-Alabama game and you'll see how Cam can bring a team back from disaster and pull off a huge win in a very difficult environment (playing on the road in Alabama's home stadium). Let's hope that Cam can continue to be a "comeback kid" for Carolina his whole career ... like Joe Montana, Tom Brady, or Big Ben ... a guy you can never count out until the last seconds tick off in the 4th quarter.

#515 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:58 AM

Fml

#516 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,111 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

I think we all fell in the trap that what you look like in a drill, how well the ball comes off your hand, how well you can articulate something when you're asked a question... is totally different than real football!! I have no more tolerance for hearing that a Quarterback is based on how strong his arm is or how how great he throws, or how big he is. It was proven to us that once the bell rang and they actually had to play football, and process information, and make decisions, the few just.. blew our minds."

so I'm hoping my team picked that guy this year.. going to the game tonight, CAN'T WAIT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.