• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#61 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

That is true, but in this case that high completion percentage is all we have to go on. And its not just a high completion percentage, he also had a high average yards per pass. I don't see a shred of evidence to suggest that he has accuracy problems.

It's called game tape and context.

Edited by TheRealDeal, 03 August 2011 - 03:10 PM.

#62 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,010 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

I love how people post from practice:

"His accuracy was great, except for that ball that hit 10 feet in front of the receiver, the deep balls he underthrew pretty badly, the deep balls he overthrew, and the lack of touch causing him to miss receivers. It's all timing and velocity, I SWEAR none of it is accuracy related."

I knew someone would drop the college accuracy stats without comparing throws <0 and >0.

Your butthurt is no longer clever or endearing. Take a couple plays off champ.

As someone who is also not at camp why are you of any authority to speak on it yourself??

#63 cheynehowell

cheynehowell

HE WILL HUSH THE HATERS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

Balls as smooth as eggs

#64 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

Your butthurt is no longer clever or endearing. Take a couple plays off champ.

As someone who is also not at camp why are you of any authority to speak on it yourself??

I'm not speaking on it.

When someone tells me he underthrew receivers, had trouble sailing balls, bounced some but was really accurate I get skeptical.

Plus what I've seen of him, I KNOW he's not accurate.

Plus I don't have his dick in my mouth so his bellybutton isn't clouding my vision like most everyone here.

Here's to Derek Anderson being our only hope :cheers2:

#65 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:13 PM

"His accuracy was great, except for that ball that hit 10 feet in front of the receiver, the deep balls he underthrew pretty badly, the deep balls he overthrew, and the lack of touch causing him to miss receivers. It's all timing and velocity, I SWEAR none of it is accuracy related."

I knew someone would drop the college accuracy stats without comparing throws <0 and >0.

I also love how people's only response is about Moore.

He is gone, get over it. You are stuck with Cam. Stop focusing on Moore and get more excuses ready for the preseason, season, next preseason, etc

You need help dude.

#66 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:13 PM

You need help dude.

Put me back on ignore.

#67 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,030 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:14 PM

It's called game tape and context.

Its also called opinion and bias. I watched Matt Ryan play many games in college, and it would be easy to pull game tape of him that showed him to be inaccurate.

I am not a Cam supporter (but then I am not a supporter of any college QBack until they prove something at the NFL level).

But the original poster seemed made a statement that Cam was inaccurate as if it were accepted fact. But in truth, its just an opinion with little or no basis in fact.

#68 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,729 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

I also love how people's only response is about Moore.

He is gone, get over it. You are stuck with Cam. Stop focusing on Moore and get more excuses ready for the preseason, season, next preseason, etc

I love how the same old whiners and bitchers keep playing the same old worn out tune over and over. They take a few instances at camp and decide that Cam is not going to do well based on what they already beleive. They say that college stats don't count and then base their arguments on what they saw last year or months ago all under the guise of game tape and context. When that doesn't work they say they are a self proclaimed expert and have seen themselves.

I guess they will get ready with the attacks, making mountains out of molehills and continuing to saying they support him while constantly looking for things to criticize.

#69 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

Okay, so ignoring game tape and context and looking at stats, he's accurate.

Including game tape and context of stats, he's inaccurate.

#70 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

I love how the same old whiners and bitchers keep playing the same old worn out tune over and over. They take a few instances at camp and decide that Cam is not going to do well based on what they already beleive. They say that college stats don't count and then base their arguments on what they saw last year or months ago all under the guise of game tape and context. When that doesn't work they say they are a self proclaimed expert and have seen themselves.

I guess they will get ready with the attacks, making mountains out of molehills and continuing to saying they support him while constantly looking for things to criticize.

And other people will defend him to the death for nothing.

I don't always criticize Cam. He has a great physique.

#71 PanthersPhan18

PanthersPhan18

(0Y0)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

I agree with TRD. Cam's long ball looks to be pretty accurate and as the receivers get more comfortable running their routes, his accuracy should improve. Can't wait.

TRD was being sarcastic Sir....

#72 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

I'm not speaking on it.

When someone tells me he underthrew receivers, had trouble sailing balls, bounced some but was really accurate I get skeptical.

So you heard about the incomplete passes, but you chose to ignore when people talked about him hitting Armanti with a nice pass and Gettis catching a few good ones as well?

#73 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

Never.

Cam always puts the ball in the right spot. The receivers need to do a better job.

#74 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

So you heard about the incomplete passes, but you chose to ignore when people talked about him hitting Armanti with a nice pass and Gettis catching a few good ones as well?

No, I expect that.

NFL QBs complete passes, especially against air or with no rush.

Cam has worked out all summer, even with our own receivers, so he should be ahead of the curve. He knows all the routes in the playbook and where all his receivers should be.

Remember, he had 90% of the playbook DOWN a few weeks ago, probably near 98% now.

I also don't expect his "accuracy" to go to poo when they do 11 on 11. Has he never seen a defense before? Never stood in there with a rush coming?

#75 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

Can we just ban TRD already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com