Photo
- - - - -

Taharqa in Spartanburg

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
146 replies to this topic

#145 Kakarot

Kakarot

Aggie Pride!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:07 PM

I have met a lot of cops. Loads of them are raciest and loads of them are just profilers but the common this is they enjoy the power and they enjoy getting big busts. So if your riding a Impala with rims or if your driving a car with a tail light out expect to get stopped and harassed. Just the way it work. Also the best defense is to be polite and let them know you will see them in court on there BS. If they think you will kick there ass there then most of the time they will leave you alone.

Sad it has to be this way, but this is so true. I used to drive an impala, and put some 22" rims on there. Got hassled and pulled over so much based on "suspicion", that I just said f it and took them off. They weren't worth the constant harassment.
Also, its true about being polite. It's amazing what a simple "yes sir" will get you with some of these cops lol.

#146 Ares d9

Ares d9

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

poop

#147 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

Cop asked me if he could search the vehicle and I said no... to which he said step out the car and proceeded to search the damn car anyways... and I'm white......

cop was black tho. :cam:

and i got arrested...

If you left the door open he searched it legally.