• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gipetto

Where are they now? Past panthers

The Shelton thing isn't that far-fetched. I remember a RB for the Broncos back in '08 being brought in before their game against us and he was working at U.S. Cellular or something when he got the call to come back to the Broncos.

He probably had 100+ yds rushing too huh?

Proehl is supposed to be a WR coach for the Panthers. I don't know why he isn't at TC though. Maybe no one noticed him?

No he's there it's just the spotlight isnt on him.

Biakabutuka does, indeed, own a couple of Bojangles restaurants. I tracked him down there and got him to sign a jersey for me a couple of years ago. He was a really nice guy, and appreciated being remembered for his playing days.

Stefan LeFors, I don't remember him.

The only QB Fox ever drafted. He and shelton both played for Louisville and we took them in the 2nd and 4th rounds i believe. He played a couple preseasons and that was it.

Anybody know what's happening to Rae Carruth these days?? That dude was my favorite!!

According to Wiki.. He has a projected release date of Oct. 22, 2018. He will be 44 then.

The only QB Fox ever drafted. He and shelton both played for Louisville and we took them in the 2nd and 4th rounds i believe. He played a couple preseasons and that was it.

Lets not forget Calusen and Pike. :-)