Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

8/4 Updates

332 posts in this topic

For those of you who will be at practice today...can somebody give an update on the RG position please? I know Schwartz has been starting there, but is anybody pushing him? What about Zeimba? Have they tried him inside yet? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

How is kealoha pilares looking? havent heard anything about him.

How is kealoha pilares looking? havent heard anything about him.

We haven't heard anything on him because he hasn't done anything worth mentioning. He is our 5th string WR at best.

he ran a reverse that one day

We haven't heard anything on him because he hasn't done anything worth mentioning. He is our 5th string WR at best.

Actually he was returning punts and several of the guys who have went said he looks really good - fast and quick, but AE has been the main attraction, so we haven't heard a lot about him.

I think he's gonna be on the opening day roster. (It's 54 this year right?)

I plan to keep a eye on Pilares next saturday. Really interested on seeing him play.

Actually he was returning punts and several of the guys who have went said he looks really good - fast and quick, but AE has been the main attraction, so we haven't heard a lot about him.

I think he's gonna be on the opening day roster. (It's 54 this year right?)

No, it's still 53, they only changed the active gameday roster from 45 to 46 because of the 3rd string QB.

2 people like this

No, it's still 53, they only changed the active gameday roster from 45 to 46 because of the 3rd string QB.

Gotcha, thanks!

if so, it could make hurney look like a genius with that trade.

Trust me; Hurney will never look like a genius with the AE trade. AE could turn into Jerry fuging Rice and Hurney still gave up way too much to draft him.

Trust me; Hurney will never look like a genius with the AE trade. AE could turn into Jerry fuging Rice and Hurney still gave up way too much to draft him.

So are you saying that a 2nd would be too much to give up for Jerry Rice? Your hatred for AE and Hurney runs deeeeeep.

1 person likes this

LMFAO, I'd give up a second rounder every day of the week for the greatest WR to ever play the game. Damn, lower the hatred for the kid a bit. He's a Panther and he's showing up ready to go at WR and is looking good so far.

1 person likes this