Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Panthers sign WR Legedu Naane

255 posts in this topic

So we have a glaring need at Cb, cotchery was just cut, braylon and floyd are still available, and we sign this guy, wtf?
Thank you

The Legedu Naanee?

He might make it but he's 5th string behind Smith, Gettis, LaFell, and Edwards. Smdh

holy poo I actually called this way earlier this year, but then took him off the list because of his legal trouble.

So we have a glaring need at Cb, cotchery was just cut, braylon and floyd are still available, and we sign this guy, wtf?

Braylon and Floyd are too expensive, Cotchery I agree we should have went after but he has injury problems, this signing is purely the SD connection with Riv and Naane

1 person likes this

He might make it but he's 5th string behind Smith, Gettis, LaFell, and Edwards. Smdh

He could be the 3. Not even kidding. Not saying he will. But he could.

The glaring need at CB is probably why we're saving our last bit of cap space rather than dishing out a sizeable deal for cotchery, floyd or braylon but tbh this is just speculation on my part I have no idea what hurney is thinking with half the moves he does

He could be the 3. Not even kidding. Not saying he will. But he could.

He could possibly be the 2, I think he will beat out Lafell for #3 and Gettis will be #2.

We got 6 WRs. 3 of them each in the categories of big and strong along with small and fast. I think Sutton's chances of making the team just went down significantly.

WR1: Steve Smith - Armanti Edwards - Kealoha Pilares

WR2: David Gettis - Brandon LaFell - Legedu Naanee

Fixed...

Thanks I dont know what I did wrong........

people giving their predictions of depth chart sound like they are speaking from a little confusion than any real knowledge..

definitely possible Naanee is better than you all think.. then again, maybe not.. can't predict the weather...

I don't like this. I was happy with what we had...