Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some thoughts from tattoorhino from tonights practice

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Man we got so much talent on this team all I can say is....

:0000

TRADEEEEE

1 person likes this

Posted

terrelle-pryor-tattoo_5.jpg

a japanese rising sun flag in the clouds with a cracked stone "O" and a flower in the foreground with a shooting start extending in a southerly direction. clearly some sort of riddle.

Posted

also: connor and one of our RB's for someone's decent starting CB straight up. maybe a pick too if they're desperate.

Posted

I hope you check this, b/c I didn't know whether to post it here or post it as a new thread, but I just wanted to ask you or anyone else that went to camp yesterday how Thomas Davis looked to you?

Does he still look explosive?

Posted

Oh yeah Derek Anderson look content to do absolutely nothing and get paid for it. He didnt even look like he wanted to come in. Pitiful really.

Good because I'm perfectly content for him to do nothing as well, LOL

Posted

Thomas Davis looked very explosive, looks to be in great shape. Seemed to be cutting pretty hard without any problems. He really seemed fired up last night.

and free tattoos? Nothing in life worth having is free, except Salvation in Jesus. :)

With tattoos you get what you pay for.:D

2 people like this

Posted

Anybody know what happened to Marcus Hudson? He was a local boy, and I was hoping to see him make the cut with the Panthers again this year.

Posted

Thanks alot tatt... I like these write ups better than 30 pages of twitter updates with commentary.

This.

Also, is T. Davis wearing a knee brace?

Posted

a japanese rising sun flag in the clouds with a cracked stone "O" and a flower in the foreground with a shooting start extending in a southerly direction. clearly some sort of riddle.

It's a treasure map Indiana.

Posted

i'm getting a little excited about this team. loving the additions in olsen and gaither. can't wait to see how they work with the other guys on the field in real games.

cam newton as a gunslinger. seems like he's going to be a much better fit for this offense. none of that dink and dunk stuff. he's going to be pushing us down the field. i like that he's going through his progressions really quick. one of the things i read was that he knows where every receiver is supposed to be on any given play at any given moment. when he closes his eyes and throws up a prayer, is there at least a receiver in the vicinity? also, do you think those are situations that he would like start running in?

Posted

I am interested in knowing about the CB situation. You mentioned CJ Wilson, which surprised me a bit.

I am also interested in the /your opinion of the following players:

Ziemba

Pilares

All DTs: Irvin/Neblett/Hayden/Fua/McClain

L. Wilson

Did you catch any of them by any chance?

Posted

i'm getting a little excited about this team. loving the additions in olsen and gaither. can't wait to see how they work with the other guys on the field in real games.

cam newton as a gunslinger. seems like he's going to be a much better fit for this offense. none of that dink and dunk stuff. he's going to be pushing us down the field. i like that he's going through his progressions really quick. one of the things i read was that he knows where every receiver is supposed to be on any given play at any given moment. when he closes his eyes and throws up a prayer, is there at least a receiver in the vicinity? also, do you think those are situations that he would like start running in?

Do you think Gaither makes Connor trade bait? I read that he was running with the first teamers at MLB w/Beason on the sideline.

The secret with bringing Cam along is going to be keeping him out of passing situations. Letting him throw on first downs, running the ball well-JC was constantly in 3rd and 8 last year. No chance. Giving him the greenlight to run will keep the D honest. I doubt he sees 8-man rushes like JC did.

1 person likes this