Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

8/5 practice

200 posts in this topic

Im still convinced the JT is that dude in the silence of the lambs. . "Is she that really big fat girl?"

Understandable. The fact is Gamble has been incredibly average as of late despite signing a 6 year $53 Mill deal in 08. So to see him (the only guy we consider a starting corner on this team) standing on the sidelines is discouraging to say the least.

Do some research before sounding like a complete moron, you moron.

whowhathuh???

Before i was so rudely quoted what i ment to say was that once gamble makes that game saving INT everyone gonna love him again. Its a hate-love relationship in the NFL.

Floppin is going to share an insanely crazy story on here tomorrow. The things you experience.in spartanburg Haha

Sitting here with him and teh Kurbz right now

Before i was so rudely quoted what i ment to say was that once gamble makes that game saving INT everyone gonna love him again. Its a hate-love relationship in the NFL.

...has Gamble ever done that?

I like Gamble fine and all but he never struck me as being the play making type... maybe the shutting-the-other-playmaker-down type, but...

Do some research before sounding like a complete moron, you moron.

Include more than one sentence of you flaming someone in your posts and I might take them seriously.

Watching the d beason across the field not standing with d. Davis looking active!

No need for personal attacks

:Angel_anim: Your trying to secretly get mod privileges!!!!! Your diabolical !!! :D

Include more than one sentence of you flaming someone in your posts and I might take them seriously.

s'ok, none of us are taking you seriously :cheers2:

other then Steve Reed, who's at camp tweeting today? thanks

No need for personal attacks

e5030358.png