Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers/Broncos Tailgate Thread

253 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't make the game for this one....boss is having a Holiday party that I have to go to with the family (career suicide if I don't). However, I may come down to party at the tailgate from 10-2 and then go to the party.

Two parties...hell yeah!

Posted

Two parties...hell yeah!

Yeah, I saw the upside in that as well.

Just gotta pace myself on Sunday.

Posted

Hey Mush.....what time are we taking the bikes over on Sunday.

Posted

Hey Mush.....what time are we taking the bikes over on Sunday.

I'm riding mine all the way from Mt. Olive, so ya'll may have to pry me off of it, or just donate me along with it.....for what good that will be worth. :D

And I plan on being there by 8 that morn. Mush said 8...8 it is. Gotta go, gotta get started pedaling that way. :cheers2:

Posted

Welll....<<big sigh>>...I will have to miss this one. I am back in PA.

I can't say how much I loved Ranucci's BBQ...OMG, the turds just melted in my mouth. BTW, what is up with the shark infested feeding frenzy when those turds came out? The turd virgin here almost got left high and dry cause I didn't expect the mob scene when they were done!!!!

The pepper sauce...the moist, delish :piggy: ...ah, that was a little piece of heaven my friends.

Then there was the nice sweet, warmth of the rich cider endowed with SoCo that Zod provided ((please please can I have recipe??)).

I ate well, I drank well, the game was fulfilling, exciting and mighty pleasurable.

I will thinking of you all and remembering my wonderful experience on MNF with all my Huddle buddies...I miss you already!!!!

:grouphug:

Posted

Jen and I are bringing the boy's down for the game... which is a blessing in disguise... I don't remember half of the last game... and I'm still crappin oysters. So that means I won't be drinking as much... I can't handle another one like monday night....

Posted

Welll....<<big sigh>>...I will have to miss this one. I am back in PA.

I can't say how much I loved Ranucci's BBQ...OMG, the turds just melted in my mouth. BTW, what is up with the shark infested feeding frenzy when those turds came out? The turd virgin here almost got left high and dry cause I didn't expect the mob scene when they were done!!!!

The pepper sauce...the moist, delish :piggy: ...ah, that was a little piece of heaven my friends.

Then there was the nice sweet, warmth of the rich cider endowed with SoCo that Zod provided ((please please can I have recipe??)).

I ate well, I drank well, the game was fulfilling, exciting and mighty pleasurable.

I will thinking of you all and remembering my wonderful experience on MNF with all my Huddle buddies...I miss you already!!!!

:grouphug:

We will miss you at this one. Was nice meeting you face to face!

Posted

Jen and I are bringing the boy's down for the game... which is a blessing in disguise... I don't remember half of the last game... and I'm still crappin oysters. So that means I won't be drinking as much... I can't handle another one like monday night....

PU$$Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Posted

Food suggestions are welcome for this one.

I was planning on doing some beef for this one, maybe some brisket and beef ribs.

Posted

Elk Penis

Posted

Food suggestions are welcome for this one.

I was planning on doing some beef for this one, maybe some brisket and beef ribs.

More mushrooms please :lol:

Posted

Elk Penis

You just love sucking don't you???:D