Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cortland Finnegan

74 posts in this topic

Posted

get it done Hurns.

Posted

get it done Hurns.

If it wasn't for the fact that that is a terrible idea, it would be a good idea.

1 person likes this

Posted

i really really really really hate him

Posted

This guy is only playing for the money thats not what i want in a player fug him. Id rather take a Udfa over this mofo.

Posted

Why is it a bad idea? He's young, our CBs suck and he's one of the best in the game. I know he is stupid at times but it's because he plays so hard, idc if he is a jerk Rivera would get him straightened out.

Posted

This guy is only playing for the money thats not what i want in a player fug him. Id rather take a Udfa over this mofo.
Lol what? If he didn't care about the game he wouldn't be one of the best defensive backs in the NFL.

Posted

we don't need smith punching another CB in camp, and Cortland is one of those guys that will antagonize him. He's even worse in that regard than Lucas

Posted

Good, we need some swag on defense...someone opponents fear. RR wouldn't put up with his crap.

Posted

*barf*

Posted

Why is it a bad idea? He's young, our CBs suck and he's one of the best in the game. I know he is stupid at times but it's because he plays so hard, idc if he is a jerk Rivera would get him straightened out.

Why is it a bad idea? Read this, then close this embarrassment of a thread.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/29/cortland-finnegan-told-texans-andre-johnson-hit-was-coming/

I love aggressive guys on the field. I hate thugs who take cheap shots because they're being man-handled the whole game.

Posted

Sorry, I guess wanting to win is an awful idea. My bad. Besides we could rip them off in a trade for him since they probably will be looking for anything at this point. Dan Connor for Finnegan straight up? If you wouldn't love that you're crazy.

Posted

plus he's overrated as poo