Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Videos From Fan Fest

30 posts in this topic

Posted

and some from local fans:

3 people like this

Posted

...now that i think about it, david clowney just beat two of our starting members in secondary...we should have signed cromartie or rogers..

Posted

...now that i think about it, david clowney just beat two of our starting members in secondary...we should have signed cromartie or rogers..

that's the first thing i thought

i am disappoint

Posted

Looked like great throw, great catch.

As For clausen....ehhh

Pass to Olsen was way too late and pass to smitty was a floater behind him...if thats any sign of that the kid has it aint looking like a promising NFL career. He might not have an NFL arm.

Posted

Rivera seemed to think the defense was pretty good. Hard to see why, but we're getting the highlight plays from the offense, so it's tough to say. I just don't think Rivera would say he was pleased by some of what the defense did if he wasn't serious.

But anyway, I trust Rivera with the defense. Even if we struggle early, I fully expect him to work out the kinks. The most important thing this season is getting Cam on track and developing players for a future playoff run.

Posted

Same old Godfrey, giving up big play after big play. Sweet catches by Smitty and Olsen though. Thanks for the vids.

Posted

Man, this isn't hating, because I've been happy to hear he's improving... But, man, those were some HORRIBLE throws by Clausen. Both were incredible catches by Smitty and Olsen, but not good throws at all.

Posted

Jimmy looking good.

Posted

Smitty and olsen making jimmy look good.

Fixed

Posted

Dat Olsen.

Posted

Jimmy just seems to make every throw a second or two too late. He almost never hits guys in stride. His timing is awful.

Posted

Fixed

Yeah, like Smitty didn't do that for Delhomme all these years..