Photo
- - - - -

Cam Newton on Sports Center.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#61 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

Go away.. Your username irks the hell out of me.

Yours is awesome!

#62 Miaoww

Miaoww

HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

If I were an NFL veteran and a rookie who plays my position comes in and wants my number, I don't say "no," I say "hell no."

I'd say "Ok, here's my figure. No donating it to charity, I want that cheque signed out to me."

#63 scarface

scarface

HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:45 PM

Jimmy was such a little twat about that # thing. Cam is going to be the guy who puts him out of the league, kind of funny.

Posted Image

#64 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:58 PM

If stupid were money, some of y'all would be solid gold.

thank you, it's good to be rich somewhere

#65 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:26 PM

The media wanted to make a controversy out of the fact that both Cam and Clausen wore the same number even before Cam was drafted. Cam NEVER stated that he wanted Clausen number. He was asked by the media at his press conference after being drafted and was asked by a writer if he was going to keep his college number and he simply said "I hope so."

When both he and Clausen showed up at a fundraiser for a teammate the next day, the media ran with it even more and Clausen fed into it. But truth be told, I really don't think anyone felt so much would have been made of it because tee-shirt Cam wore not only had his name on the back but the #2. Someone in the organization obviously did it at the last minute so Cam could fit in at the fundraiser because the article I read in regards to the event, stated that he was on his way to the airport and was asked at the last minute. It was so last minute, he didn't even have proper attire or shoes and didn't stay long cause he had to catch his plane.

I'm glad Cam is starting to learn our media agenda and choosing his answers more wisely.

By the way, didn't Clausen originally wanted the number 7 jersey when he got drafted and the QB that had it then wasn't giving it up so he settled for #2?

#66 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:39 PM

By the way, didn't Clausen originally wanted the number 7 jersey when he got drafted and the QB that had it then wasn't giving it up so he settled for #2?

If by QB you mean punter, then yes.

#67 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:18 AM

why that conniving succubus....she wanted cam to crack....well guess what he said "bitch please"