Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why will you play with the Panthers on Madden12

48 posts in this topic

Posted

@ OP I will use the panthers mainly to gauge the "new playbook" also Double Trouble, Smitty and i'd be a total liar if i didnt say Cam.

Posted

Because I can cheese with Cam!

Posted

I will play with Carolina because that's the only team I have ever played with since 1995...

Anything else, is just uncivilized!

Posted

Pretty much always play as the Panther's but easily more reasons than that.

1. Mobile QB with a Gun

2. Double Trouble

3. GREG OLSEN(Prob my fav madden TE besides Vernon Davis)

4. I play as a Safety and sometimes MLB on def. I can play incredible pass def with any saftey as long as they are fast(Godfrey is 90 speed, and Martin is 88 I think). And Beason, do i need to say anything about him?

PS: Moving Eric Norwood to DE in that game is unfair, 14 sacks his rookie season in my offline franchise.

Posted

This year I have a mobile QB to throw all that micheal vick, vince young, donavan mcnabb rollout scramble bullshit back in the face of all those fags I have had to play the last 20 years.

Posted

DosEquisMan.jpg

Posted

I always play as the Panthers, but if someone else picks them as well, I choose the Chargers cause I cant stand playing against the same team. It very rarely happens though.

Posted

I know the online game play with the Panthers will increase this August. But what I'd like to know is what will most likely attract you to the Panthers online. Will it be Cam? Will it be Double Trouble? Will it be our TE's? Will it be our Offensive playbook? Will it be our Defensive playbook? or will it be just because you're a CPP (Carolina Panthers Phann)???

No improvement to online that compare to offline franchise? Yeah, not playing online.

Although, offline I will play with them as franchise because they have potential, and I play as pretty much any team during the time I play. Also, I don't generally play against other players in that general thing.

Posted

Armanti.

Posted

Heters gonna hate. I'll keep playing with my 72 overall team while i have to play the pats, eagles etc

Posted

A good online franchise is the way to play..

I like Madden just hate the punks that cheat online because they try to preserve their online ranking...so ur beating them and they glitch quit in the 4th..no game ever played...

The glitches that compromise the fun is what sucks.

Posted

They've ruined the damn game but I preordered it just to rebuild the Panthers