• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

I always play as the Panthers, but if someone else picks them as well, I choose the Chargers cause I cant stand playing against the same team. It very rarely happens though.

#32 armistice

armistice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

I know the online game play with the Panthers will increase this August. But what I'd like to know is what will most likely attract you to the Panthers online. Will it be Cam? Will it be Double Trouble? Will it be our TE's? Will it be our Offensive playbook? Will it be our Defensive playbook? or will it be just because you're a CPP (Carolina Panthers Phann)???

No improvement to online that compare to offline franchise? Yeah, not playing online.

Although, offline I will play with them as franchise because they have potential, and I play as pretty much any team during the time I play. Also, I don't generally play against other players in that general thing.

#33 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,820 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:21 PM

Armanti.

#34 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

Heters gonna hate. I'll keep playing with my 72 overall team while i have to play the pats, eagles etc

#35 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,206 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:35 PM

A good online franchise is the way to play..

I like Madden just hate the punks that cheat online because they try to preserve their online ranking...so ur beating them and they glitch quit in the 4th..no game ever played...

The glitches that compromise the fun is what sucks.

#36 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:12 PM

They've ruined the damn game but I preordered it just to rebuild the Panthers

#37 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:23 PM

Because it's my favorite team and as usual I will be making an all carolina team .. every person on the team will be from a school in the carolinas (except clemson ) with the exception of steve smith and john beason.

Fug you

#38 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:02 AM

I haven't bought Madden in 5 years but I have played each one and 2011 was a big upgrade. From what I heard 2012 will just keep rolling with that so it might be worth to buy it this year. I'm like you guys when it comes to which team I play with, always have played with Carolina and always will play with Carolina.

Madden 11 was the same game as Madden 10.... the biggest difference was that corner routes worked in 11.

#39 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

Ill play the panthers in 12 because after madden 11 and the roster updates, we really can't get much worse.

#40 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:53 AM

Because I win with them

#41 Jacket60

Jacket60

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:46 AM

I've always picked Panthers because they are my team. There will most likely be a lot of casual fans picking them this year though, mainly because of Cam. As for the rest of the teams, the one we will face the most online will probably be the Eagles. With the Pats, Packers, Saints and Vikings not far behind. But I know for sure I'll be playing against the Eagles over 50% of my games online. It's going to be just like Madden 09 all over again when everyone picked the Cowboys.

#42 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

I am a Panthers Fan and always has been. But unfortuntely my style of play doesn't fit well with my team. I run a passing offense to set up my run and I haven't been able to pass well enough with my team to win online. I've read alot of comments about treason, blasphemy, hypocrite, I only play with my team, etc, and I understand that. I hope I can get my play up well enough to use what we have this year online. I had hoped that we would get a starting caliber CB to play opposite of Gamble since we knew Marshall was leaving. I think we'll be trolling the cuts, although I'm still hoping for Ashanti. I'm looking forward to Madden and the NFL. Lets go Panthers!!!

#43 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

One thing i will say thoa is that after 30 seasons in franchise mode the panthers do get kinda boring

#44 DRSundrop

DRSundrop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

i will play the panthers because it seems like they have been catering to my online play style. i almost always play mlb on defense and now that we have a mobile qb to go with our run game and a TE that ive always traded for on madden(olsen) its just the obvious choice.

#45 Guest_Setfree1012_*

Guest_Setfree1012_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Aside from being a fan, it IMO has one of the most balanced offenses. The biggest issue was the erratic accuracy of Moore, and Clausen online (especially after the final update).

With the addition of Cam and the TE's (previously started Barnidge), as well as DT's who I imagine will be better than the likes of what I was left with online, this team will be fun to play with. Like most fans of our real/virtual team I'm really hoping we land a #2 DB with good speed and size, (Kelvin Hayden maybe).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com