Photo
- - - - -

Why will you play with the Panthers on Madden12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#41 Jacket60

Jacket60

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:46 AM

I've always picked Panthers because they are my team. There will most likely be a lot of casual fans picking them this year though, mainly because of Cam. As for the rest of the teams, the one we will face the most online will probably be the Eagles. With the Pats, Packers, Saints and Vikings not far behind. But I know for sure I'll be playing against the Eagles over 50% of my games online. It's going to be just like Madden 09 all over again when everyone picked the Cowboys.

#42 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

I am a Panthers Fan and always has been. But unfortuntely my style of play doesn't fit well with my team. I run a passing offense to set up my run and I haven't been able to pass well enough with my team to win online. I've read alot of comments about treason, blasphemy, hypocrite, I only play with my team, etc, and I understand that. I hope I can get my play up well enough to use what we have this year online. I had hoped that we would get a starting caliber CB to play opposite of Gamble since we knew Marshall was leaving. I think we'll be trolling the cuts, although I'm still hoping for Ashanti. I'm looking forward to Madden and the NFL. Lets go Panthers!!!

#43 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

One thing i will say thoa is that after 30 seasons in franchise mode the panthers do get kinda boring

#44 DRSundrop

DRSundrop

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

i will play the panthers because it seems like they have been catering to my online play style. i almost always play mlb on defense and now that we have a mobile qb to go with our run game and a TE that ive always traded for on madden(olsen) its just the obvious choice.

#45 Guest_Setfree1012_*

Guest_Setfree1012_*
Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Aside from being a fan, it IMO has one of the most balanced offenses. The biggest issue was the erratic accuracy of Moore, and Clausen online (especially after the final update).

With the addition of Cam and the TE's (previously started Barnidge), as well as DT's who I imagine will be better than the likes of what I was left with online, this team will be fun to play with. Like most fans of our real/virtual team I'm really hoping we land a #2 DB with good speed and size, (Kelvin Hayden maybe).

#46 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

Blessed.

HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

This year I have a mobile QB to throw all that micheal vick, vince young, donavan mcnabb rollout scramble bullpoo back in the face of all those fags I have had to play the last 20 years.

this.

#47 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

Fug you

Posted Image

#48 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

One thing i will say thoa is that after 30 seasons in franchise mode the panthers do get kinda boring

You don't say? Lol