Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan is a Lil BITCH!!!

127 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

^priceless... I usually don't poo-talk online but I've had enough of this guy... He's obviously pointing me out...

Posted · Report post

Get your popcorn ready.

Posted · Report post

He infracted me and instantly felt better about his sh!tty life and went to bed feeling empowered...

But out of the last 5 infractions he's given out 3 were to me... U tell me... Am I a target? Or is this all just a coincidence?

Posted · Report post

maybe u should get my dick out of your mouth newbie...been around alot longer than your corny ass. go find you somebody to play with.

fug you... Yeah, you've been on this forum longer than me.. What's your fuggin point?

You must have me confused with Squirrel... To my knowledge he's the only dude here that enjoys putting Dicks in his mouth... Are u squirrel's "life partner"? If so u shouldn't be so rough on him... ^He just turns it around and takes it out in people here.

As for your superior seniority... Should u have more pie or swag to show for it? Oh, yep, that's right... U post videos days after they're released... Which shows everybody what a complete FUGGIN moron you are!

Posted · Report post

autistic-child-area-sign-thumb9799850.jpg

Posted · Report post

friends.jpg

Posted · Report post

bully21.jpg

Posted · Report post

i guess after reading your "about me" that reads like a fifth-grade "what i did over the summer" assignment i shouldnt be surprised that you proudly posted this gem in your sig

Originally Posted by CarolinaPanthers8789 View Post

Ron Rivera and TruCatzFan would probably make great friends.

tack that gold star on your progress paper trucatzfan and you be proud of it. NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU

Posted · Report post

:lol: Sad.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Maybe you two could have a Wings & Beer Summit??

Posted · Report post

As long as he is buying.

Seriously dont flatter your self and think Im picking on you. You deserved the last infraction. You are nothing to me. I only enforce the rules as told by me. Your little homophobic incident was your fault. You wouldnt stop giving the poster a hard time so that is the reason you received 2 infractions. This past one you said someone was sucking Cams dick in the panthers forum. Wrong section to do that. As you noticed I didnt infract you for your post here as it is the right forum. So get over yourself and if you dont like me you can leave.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

fug you... Yeah, you've been on this forum longer than me.. What's your fuggin point?

You must have me confused with Squirrel... To my knowledge he's the only dude here that enjoys putting Dicks in his mouth... Are u squirrel's "life partner"? If so u shouldn't be so rough on him... ^He just turns it around and takes it out in people here.

As for your superior seniority... Should u have more pie or swag to show for it? Oh, yep, that's right... U post videos days after they're released... Which shows everybody what a complete FUGGIN moron you are!

Who the *** is this little "pub" anyway? I see this isn't your first infraction for talking about cams dick. You have more swagg and pie than me maybe because you spend more time talking about cams dick and dingle berry pies. why don't you do us all a favor and be the first retard to drown hisself with a dry bar of soap. litterally,choke and gag you little sh*t fly.