Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan is a Lil BITCH!!!

127 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Oh yeah new title thread. :lol:

I'm quite surprised that your fine young male ass took that long to abuse your mod powers!

Perhaps you were busy getting your sh!t pushed in, while trying to convince us all that it wasn't worth your time to respond. Either

A- you couldn't argue with the facts that I presented in the op

B- you were too busy sucking big fat dicks

C- u and your "life partner" got all excited about your new double sided dildo

D- all of the above

Like I said in the op... U do whatever u want because you're a mod... You have been given a little bit of power and like most Fags, you have taken it way beyond serious... You str8 up abuse it. This right here is why I have received over 15 pm's thanking me for putting u on blast.... I am not scared of u or what you can do to my online profile.

At the end of the day you're a sad man, who Tries* to make up for a life-time of being picked on; on an online forum. anybody with a lick of sense can see that. You keep doing what makes u happy though. Obviously u wanted me to respond... So there it is.

No wonder this site has gotten gay as fug... Salty and Kurb can only do so much to keep the ship upright... Squirrel is over here FUGGIN it up by going ass to mouth with a new guy every night... Then for dessert, He gets snowballed and likes it!

Squirrel... You Suck! You're not funny, make the most horrible threads, and u don't know SH!T about football! U may have made 3 good points since I have joined... And all 3 you posted were direct quotes from Mike & Mike in the am... I never called u on it because u already had the crosshairs on me... But now... FUG IT.... What's a *** gonna do? Infract me? Change my thread titles? You are more pathetic than I had originally thought!

That's a popcorn worthy post... I just Orville Redenbacher'd your bitch ass!

Posted · Report post

Squirrels on vacation call back later.

Posted · Report post

This site has not gone gay...it's no where near fabulous enough. White trash... possibly but certainly not gay.

Posted · Report post

^true statement

Posted · Report post

Hey all, wassup?

oh, I see.

Hmmmm......

Am I the only poster who likes TCF? (No homo)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

white trash?

you rang.

Posted · Report post

I'm quite surprised that your fine young male ass took that long to abuse your mod powers!

Perhaps you were busy getting your sh!t pushed in, while trying to convince us all that it wasn't worth your time to respond. Either

D- all of the above

Like I said in the op... U do whatever u want because you're a mod... You have been given a little bit of power and like most Fags, you have taken it way beyond serious... You str8 up abuse it. This right here is why I have received over 15 pm's thanking me for putting u on blast.... I am not scared of u or what you can do to my online profile.

At the end of the day you're a sad man, who Tries* to make up for a life-time of being picked on; on an online forum. anybody with a lick of sense can see that. You keep doing what makes u happy though. Obviously u wanted me to respond... So there it is.

No wonder this site has gotten gay as fug... Salty and Kurb can only do so much to keep the ship upright... Squirrel is over here FUGGIN it up by going ass to mouth with a new guy every night... Then for dessert, He gets snowballed and likes it!

Squirrel... You Suck! You're not funny, make the most horrible threads, and u don't know SH!T about football! U may have made 3 good points since I have joined... And all 3 you posted were direct quotes from Mike & Mike in the am... I never called u on it because u already had the crosshairs on me... But now... FUG IT.... What's a *** gonna do? Infract me? Change my thread titles? You are more pathetic than I had originally thought!

what is this poo

i have no words. tcf you are communicatively impaired, and you overuse the word ***. can you think of insults other than calling someone gay?

Posted · Report post

hahahaahah thats the most outrageous thing i ever read. this guy has to be autistic what is wrong with him. no one thanked you dumbass. and you tell me i am a joke.

Posted · Report post

D- all of the above

You have graduated to First Grade level smack.....congratulation.

God I can't wait for the opposing team trolls to come back around....at least their attempts at smack were amusing.

This Panther on Panther stuff is lame.

Posted · Report post

what is this poo

i have no words. tcf you are communicatively impaired, and you overuse the word ***. can you think of insults other than calling someone gay?

Please explain how I am communicatively impaired... I'm pretty sure that all of that was very clear. Whether u agree or not is another matter.

Madhatter, I have nothing against anyone here really except for NJP... I loathe him. I loathe everything He represents.

The stuff with squirrel is just fodder until pre season starts. I don't particularly dislike him... Just thought a real smack session was overdue. Apparently according to you guys I have failed. Oh well... Back to real life now.

Posted · Report post

Please explain how I am communicatively impaired... I'm pretty sure that all of that was very clear. Whether u agree or not is another matter.

Madhatter, I have nothing against anyone here really except for NJP... I loathe him. I loathe everything He represents.

The stuff with squirrel is just fodder until pre season starts. I don't particularly dislike him... Just thought a real smack session was overdue. Apparently according to you guys I have failed. Oh well... Back to real life now.

hahaha you actually loathe someone you've never met before, someone you know off a message board. hahahahaha

Posted · Report post

hahahaahah thats the most outrageous thing i ever read. this guy has to be autistic what is wrong with him. no one thanked you dumbass. and you tell me i am a joke.

how can u tell if someone is autistic over the internet?