Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bk 2

60 posts in this topic

Posted

This guy is fuging good. Wow man.

Posted

It shouldn't be shocking. He's always shown a ton of talent.

Posted

:mad::mad::mad: gordon screwed by his pit crew again

Actually, the pit crew did fine, but Kez and Kenseth were passing folks continuously in the pits. In fact, that is what got Brad up front during the last pit stop. Gordon got screwed by Nascar pit rules, not his pit crew.

Posted

:mad::mad::mad: gordon screwed by his pit crew again

He got screwed by his qualifying run. Theres only 4 great pit stalls at bristol, and he didnt have one.

Posted

Correct me if im wrong, but i dont think that the 2 wildcard drivers get bonus points for wins when they reset for the chase.

Posted

He got screwed by his qualifying run. Theres only 4 great pit stalls at bristol, and he didnt have one.

he qualified 4th...

Posted

he qualified 4th...

Yeah he did, i was wrong. He had the good stall going into 2 too. Sorry, his post race whining confused me.

Posted

I thought speeding on pit road was not allowed, yet Kez blew by everyone while on pit road and they were all running the "supposedly" top allowable speed.

Gordon has legit gripe

Posted

"We were able to do something similar to that on the back straightaway, so I don't really feel like that's what cost us [saturday night]. I did have a couple cars coming down pit road that were going slow when I left my pit stall that held me up a little bit, but we qualified good, so we had one of those stalls. But even when you have one and you see the other guys have one, it's a joke that somebody can leave pit road and run that fast down pit road and then slam on the brakes. [Matt] Kenseth drove by four cars, and so did [Keselowski] when he left his pit stall. I just don't understand it. But that is the way that it is here, and it puts a huge premium on the pit stall and qualifying up front."

yeah

Posted

Whats he crying about exactly. He says its premium to have a good stall, he HAD one... Then gripes about the 17 and 2, and admits he was doing the same on the backstretch. Lol hes just mad he got beat by truex on 2 tires and just wants to blame someone.

How did he see matt and brad leaving their stalls when he was pitting on the opposite side of the track anyway?

Posted

Another win by bk2.. i think this guy has really proven himself in the past year as one of the the top drivers in the series (hell both series).. and damn i was impressed on that move he made in turn 3 to give himself distance off the 18 so he wouldn't have to be worried about being passed in the tri-oval.

Posted

Brad won this past weekend in kentucky it would be sick if he could pull off the win at daytona as well..

The only thing that worries me is that he record isnt that great after getting a win. I think he hasnt finished in the top 15 after winning the previous week.

But it should be a great race this Saturday