Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bk 2

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

His comments about supplements were extremely stupid.

Posted · Report post

His mouth is running alot now. He seems to think he knows it all :huh: :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Not really...he just said Hendrick is running in the grey area, and that penske isnt so they aren't getting the same speed as their competition

Posted · Report post

MQ, since I posted I heard most of his presser and you could lean towards he was just saying that they were running in the grey area etc., but he went on to say much more than that when he said he was following JJ and he more than implied they were running something they shouldn't. I liked Brad, but his attitude and mouth is out of line. Bad loser? Sore? Pouty??

Posted · Report post

Sore looser, pouty and sad arent words id use for Brad in this situation ..its no secret they(Hendrick) bend the rules and sometimes end up breaking them, so what he is saying isn't out of line.. people in the garage area and some media even have reportrd on it in the past .. i mean how many times has chad or other members of the 48 Team been suspended in the past few years for what Brad called them out for.

Maybe what he said wasn't P.C. but i dont think those comments he made were out of line.

Posted · Report post

You are talking about the past now. What he is talking about is present and Hendrick from what Nascar says "is" within the guidelines. To imply any different was a "lie". It sounds like Dodge and Ford want to stir things up. Maybe pull a "Mike Ford."

Posted · Report post

Haha maybe..speaking of dodge i hate that they're pulling out of NASCAR, i think the challenger is the sickest stockcar.

Posted · Report post

I used to like him until he started this little crusade against JJ. Every single team in NASCAR bends the rules including Penske. Keselowski is just a butthurt loser that can't deal with JJ being vastly superior to him.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mayor Qumiby' timestamp='1346094019' post='1874258']
Haha maybe..speaking of dodge i hate that they're pulling out of NASCAR, i think the challenger is the sickest stockcar.
[/quote]

It's sad they're pulling out. They do look pretty good.

Posted · Report post

Double post

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Mayor Qumiby' timestamp='1346094019' post='1874258']
[/quote]

I like the mustangs too. They need to use them in cup and not just nationwide. Stupid fusions are gay.

Posted · Report post

bk trying "mind games" is hilarious