Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claws

Bk 2

52 posts in this topic

MQ, since I posted I heard most of his presser and you could lean towards he was just saying that they were running in the grey area etc., but he went on to say much more than that when he said he was following JJ and he more than implied they were running something they shouldn't. I liked Brad, but his attitude and mouth is out of line. Bad loser? Sore? Pouty??

Sore looser, pouty and sad arent words id use for Brad in this situation ..its no secret they(Hendrick) bend the rules and sometimes end up breaking them, so what he is saying isn't out of line.. people in the garage area and some media even have reportrd on it in the past .. i mean how many times has chad or other members of the 48 Team been suspended in the past few years for what Brad called them out for.

Maybe what he said wasn't P.C. but i dont think those comments he made were out of line.

You are talking about the past now. What he is talking about is present and Hendrick from what Nascar says "is" within the guidelines. To imply any different was a "lie". It sounds like Dodge and Ford want to stir things up. Maybe pull a "Mike Ford."

Haha maybe..speaking of dodge i hate that they're pulling out of NASCAR, i think the challenger is the sickest stockcar.

Haha maybe..speaking of dodge i hate that they're pulling out of NASCAR, i think the challenger is the sickest stockcar.

It's sad they're pulling out. They do look pretty good.

Double post

I like the mustangs too. They need to use them in cup and not just nationwide. Stupid fusions are gay.

bk trying "mind games" is hilarious

Big Penske fan here. Couldn't be happier with how Brad is doing in the 2 car.

Anyone acting like a child over Brad's comments toward Hendrick is a hypocrite. Everyone has accused someone of cheating once in their life. I'm sure Brad regrets it but he's not the only one thinking. Just the only one with the nuts to say it.

Lol ...i dunno where you get your info from ccs but your either listening to the wrong sources or talking out if your ass .. Hendrick wanted keslowski but they had no room due to the new rules that limited nascar teams to 4 cars.. Rick Hendrick wanted keslowski so bad he was going to try and work with nascar to let them filed a 5th car for brad on a very limited schedule. But it was Brad who chose to go to Penske because they offered him a full ride.

According to ESPN Brad threw a water bottle out of his car and changed the out come of the Nation wide race. I saw the presser and Harvick who had the best car was PO'd. BK was talking big. I think he is at the point in his career where he starts to learn, "how not to be an ass."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/ricky-stenhouse-jr-late-pass-kevin-harvick-wins-nationwide-race-atlanta-brad-keselowski-fourth-win-090112

Keselowski got into a heated argument after the race with Harvick, who accused him of throwing a water bottle out of his car to cause an earlier caution flag.

Harvick, who led 157 of the 195 laps, failed to win a Nationwide race for the eighth time when leading the most laps.

Intense Hendrick pair race past competition. NASCAR Power Rankings

''The run was really good, but obviously it wasn't what NASCAR wanted so we kept throwing cautions for things,'' Harvick said. ''The car that caused the caution pushed the car that won the race by us and we weren't able to get by him, but what can you do?''

As he and Keselowski sat side by side speaking with reporters after the race, neither driver backed down from his stance.

Harvick blamed Keselowski for tossing the water bottle and causing a caution that led the field catch up.

''It's pretty obvious,'' Harvick said. ''He told me after the race that he'd never thrown a water bottle out, and you know what that means. He told me it was intentional. It is what is,'' Harvick added before turning to Keselowski and muttering, `So, sleep good.' "