Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claws

Bk 2

52 posts in this topic

Yea it was totally a water bottle that causes the caution ..not the 3 car wreck involving James Buscher lol

Im a Harvick fan as well but it seems as he is wrong in his assumption.

Drivers throw their water bottles out all the time, i am sure Harvick cant say hes never thrown out a water bottle. And according to the post race interview that was at least the 3rd bottle BK threw out that night and the caution didnt come out till like 15-20 laps after he tossed.

But yea the caution came out due do the 3 car wreck not a water bottle.

Thanks MQ. I didn't know they did that. I appreciate the feedback.

After doing a little research i was wrong in my previous post.. i was thinking the wreck caused the final caution which wasn't the case .. the final caution came out due to a piece of metal on the track. What happened was Nascar said there was debris and once espn heard that they used a shot of keslowski throwing his bottle out, Which was incorrect . And Harvick saw what ESPN showed on t.v. and blamed Keselowski for it. So yea according to Jeff Gluck thats what happened.

Btw, 1bd i hope u didnt take my comments as directed to u i was being a smart ass on the comment made by Harvick not your reporting of it

No, I didn't take it personally. I do however think the BK's comments the last few weeks are arrogant. I think that's what my biggest complaint is with him. And prior, I really did like him and how he drove. Did you see and hear his press conf. with Harvick? What did you think?

Haha im at a cookout so my answers are short, im only getting online when i hit up the throne

Enjoy your cookout. I'm just waiting for the race to come on & killing time on the internet and watching the prerace show.

Not without running his big mouth. He will always be Jimmies "back end" checker to me.

Yea dude...its was just luck that bk ended up in Victory lane 5 times this season..i guess it was just luck that put brad infront of jimmie forcing him to over drive his car abuse his brakes in turn the built up heat leads to tire failure. But if your talking about winning on luck, jj is the biggest benefactor of luck.

Take jimmies johnson outta your mouth and realize that bk is the new badass dominate driver in nascar.