Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claws

Bk 2

60 posts in this topic

Haha im at a cookout so my answers are short, im only getting online when i hit up the throne

Enjoy your cookout. I'm just waiting for the race to come on & killing time on the internet and watching the prerace show.

Well, he's pretty much guaranteed to win the cup now barring a miracle.

Not without running his big mouth. He will always be Jimmies "back end" checker to me.

I honestly wouldn't have had a problem with him if he wouldn't have run his mouth so damn much. He isn't better than Jimmie though. He pretty much beat JJ on luck alone.

Yea dude...its was just luck that bk ended up in Victory lane 5 times this season..i guess it was just luck that put brad infront of jimmie forcing him to over drive his car abuse his brakes in turn the built up heat leads to tire failure. But if your talking about winning on luck, jj is the biggest benefactor of luck.

Take jimmies johnson outta your mouth and realize that bk is the new badass dominate driver in nascar.

Ill take literally anyone over the 48

He will be in a Ford next year so maybe I'll still have a ford to pull for, since kenseth will be in a friggin Toyota

I'm very glad that he got it and teh Jimmay didn't steal one with that fuel strategy crap.

It really wouldn't be stealing it since Brad won several races on fuel strategy.

brad k is the only person in nascar i like. he has that old school attitude