59 replies to this topic

#16 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

:mad::mad::mad: gordon screwed by his pit crew again

He got screwed by his qualifying run. Theres only 4 great pit stalls at bristol, and he didnt have one.

#17 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:59 AM

Correct me if im wrong, but i dont think that the 2 wildcard drivers get bonus points for wins when they reset for the chase.

#18 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,998 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

He got screwed by his qualifying run. Theres only 4 great pit stalls at bristol, and he didnt have one.

he qualified 4th...

#19 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:00 PM

he qualified 4th...

Yeah he did, i was wrong. He had the good stall going into 2 too. Sorry, his post race whining confused me.

#20 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,895 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

I thought speeding on pit road was not allowed, yet Kez blew by everyone while on pit road and they were all running the "supposedly" top allowable speed.

Gordon has legit gripe

#21 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,998 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

"We were able to do something similar to that on the back straightaway, so I don't really feel like that's what cost us [Saturday night]. I did have a couple cars coming down pit road that were going slow when I left my pit stall that held me up a little bit, but we qualified good, so we had one of those stalls. But even when you have one and you see the other guys have one, it's a joke that somebody can leave pit road and run that fast down pit road and then slam on the brakes. [Matt] Kenseth drove by four cars, and so did [Keselowski] when he left his pit stall. I just don't understand it. But that is the way that it is here, and it puts a huge premium on the pit stall and qualifying up front."

yeah

#22 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:49 PM

Whats he crying about exactly. He says its premium to have a good stall, he HAD one... Then gripes about the 17 and 2, and admits he was doing the same on the backstretch. Lol hes just mad he got beat by truex on 2 tires and just wants to blame someone.

How did he see matt and brad leaving their stalls when he was pitting on the opposite side of the track anyway?

#23 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

Another win by bk2.. i think this guy has really proven himself in the past year as one of the the top drivers in the series (hell both series).. and damn i was impressed on that move he made in turn 3 to give himself distance off the 18 so he wouldn't have to be worried about being passed in the tri-oval.

#24 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Brad won this past weekend in kentucky it would be sick if he could pull off the win at daytona as well..
The only thing that worries me is that he record isnt that great after getting a win. I think he hasnt finished in the top 15 after winning the previous week.

But it should be a great race this Saturday

#25 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

His comments about supplements were extremely stupid.

#26 1BucDeal

1BucDeal

PUP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

His mouth is running alot now. He seems to think he knows it all :huh: :rolleyes:

#27 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Not really...he just said Hendrick is running in the grey area, and that penske isnt so they aren't getting the same speed as their competition

#28 1BucDeal

1BucDeal

PUP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

MQ, since I posted I heard most of his presser and you could lean towards he was just saying that they were running in the grey area etc., but he went on to say much more than that when he said he was following JJ and he more than implied they were running something they shouldn't. I liked Brad, but his attitude and mouth is out of line. Bad loser? Sore? Pouty??

#29 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

Sore looser, pouty and sad arent words id use for Brad in this situation ..its no secret they(Hendrick) bend the rules and sometimes end up breaking them, so what he is saying isn't out of line.. people in the garage area and some media even have reportrd on it in the past .. i mean how many times has chad or other members of the 48 Team been suspended in the past few years for what Brad called them out for.

Maybe what he said wasn't P.C. but i dont think those comments he made were out of line.

#30 1BucDeal

1BucDeal

PUP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

You are talking about the past now. What he is talking about is present and Hendrick from what Nascar says "is" within the guidelines. To imply any different was a "lie". It sounds like Dodge and Ford want to stir things up. Maybe pull a "Mike Ford."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com