Photo
- - - - -

8/8 camp thread

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#106 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

for those of you that don't habla espanol...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

I'm kind of excited to hear that Norwood is running with the first team instead of Everette Brown. Neither of them is the ideal size for a DE but Norwood just has more "big play" ability in my opinion. Wouldn't suprise me if Norwood never looks back until Hardy becomes healthy.

#107 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,964 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

We are just over a week into TC. With all of the teaching going on there, I would not put too much stock in who is getting reps with the 1's or 2's right now.

They are trying numerous combinations as they hav eno past history with these guys.

I personally love it. Clean slate....no pre-determined opinions....best performers will be on the field come regular season.

Edited by MadHatter, 09 August 2011 - 09:29 AM.

#108 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,892 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:59 AM

Im going to assume the coaches know more about this stuff than we do. :)

Plus, it is very good to move OL (especially interior OL) to different positions and get them some practice and familiarity there. Provides flexibility when injuries inevitably occur.

#109 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

We are just over a week into TC. With all of the teaching going on there, I woudl not put too much stock in who is getting reps with the 1's or 2's right now.

They are trying numerous combinations as they hav eno past history with these guys.

I personally love it. Clean slate....no pre-determined opinions....best performers will be on the field come regular season.

Most definitely. I'm sick of having default starters no matter their performance as in past years.

Loving this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com