Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Observer: Big Cat Happy With Offseason

45 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/08/08/2514083/big-cat-happy-with-offseason.html

Tom Sorensen interview.

Couple things I found interesting in yet another JR interview: Calling out Fox's method of coaching QB's and Armanti Edwards, calling Clausen doughboy, not wanting to think about the Panthers without him, no expectations for wins this season, just wants to play better.

2 people like this

Posted

Great Read, and he really tells u what kind of a "coach" fox was. Who knows the type of talent thats on this team thats been neglected/underutilized.

Posted

Still blaming Fox.

Posted

Couldn't believe how candid JR was in that interview. Hopefully this will continue. I will always remember the good times with Fox, but it is evident everyone from top to bottom was glad to see him gone.

Last year must have really sucked in the locker room.

Posted

What interested me was that Richardson was so critical of Fox's coaching style with the rookies and young guys. If he knew that was how Fox was, then why keep hin last year. Like he said talking about Armanti, it was a wasted year for everyone.

Posted

About the strengths of the quarterbacks: last season, Clausen's physique was not one of them.

"I call him Doughboy," says Richardson

Posted

Hey Mr. Richardson you let me know if I'm pitching too fast. Yep. Just tell me where you like them Mr. Richardson. We can use a tee if you'd like. We can photoshop it out later.

Posted

Interesting

Posted

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell visited Richardson and the Panthers in training camp last week, and the bond between the two men was apparent.

"He has the potential to end up being the best commissioner," says Richardson.

7b_600x480.gif

Posted

Hey Mr. Richardson you let me know if I'm pitching too fast. Yep. Just tell me where you like them Mr. Richardson. We can use a tee if you'd like. We can photoshop it out later.

Tom remember, ask exactly as we rehearsed ...

Posted

$20 days that Fox will be calling all kinds of crazy ass plays this year with Denver. Talk about people here being pissed the fug off....

Hopefully by then the Cam train will be in full motion.

Posted

What can I say.... everyone has an opinion about him but mine is that I love the Big Cat and I am proud that he is the owner of my favorite franchise.