Photo
- - - - -

Observer: Big Cat Happy With Offseason

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 logic1977

logic1977

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:35 AM

Not a surprise about the Fox comments, the last few years were the definition of lets do the same thing over and over again and hope for different results. Personally found JR calling JC doughboy hilarious.

#42 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

I think Fox had a right to be pissed last season. But he was also still being paid to coach, he didn't do that. I also feel like he owed it to his veterans like Gross, Smith, Kalil, Beason, Wharton, Gamble, and Deangelo to give it his best effort. He obviously didn't.

#43 fitty76

fitty76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

Last year was a total waste for the rookies. If Amanti Edwards doesn't develop, I'm not blaming Fox. I'm blaming JR for not firing Fox.

#44 fitty76

fitty76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

I think Fox had a right to be pissed last season. But he was also still being paid to coach, he didn't do that. I also feel like he owed it to his veterans like Gross, Smith, Kalil, Beason, Wharton, Gamble, and Deangelo to give it his best effort. He obviously didn't.

I'm surprised that Fox got another head coaching job considering how he conducted himself last year. JR was wrong for making Fox a lame duck. But Fox should have been a little more professional. He put no effort into coaching last year.

#45 Kyle82

Kyle82

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

What concerned me the most is when Tom asked JR who would take over after he's gone and Jerry had no answer. I mean if I'm 75 yo and have fired my only sons, I would like to think that I would have a successor in place....which I'm sure he does.