Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin Goes to Camp

You had me at "sweat soaked nut hugging boxer briefs".

Great story. Reminds me why I'm glad I live such a boring ass life! :D

Hillarious story. If anybody here is from the SF Bay Area I have one that is eerily similar that involves taking BART to Berkeley to get a certain hallucinogenic drug, and on the way back getting off at the Lake Merritt station with a busted internet web cam pr0n star and her lady-pimp friend that I met on the train while they were handing out promotional bottle opener keychains for the web site. Good times.

You should have fuged her and her cats. It's out of state pussy man (or should I say pussies)

I'm just hoping he doesn't use the characters he met as a barometer for the quality of people in Spartanburg ... wow, he's crazy!

Actually everyone that I met that night was exceptionally nice to me. It was really pretty refreshing, despite the overall craziness.

Floppin - Are you the one that had the story (and pics) from when you wandered all over BOA after the Panthers Monday Night Football game years ago? Into the production trailer, onto the field during the post game interviews, etc.....I hope that thread isn't lost forever because it was the best story ever told on this site.

Actually everyone that I met that night was exceptionally nice to me. It was really pretty refreshing, despite the overall craziness.

OK, then that's a good thing. I think I know that cat lady. (She's actually kind of cute, I think, and her artwork is interesting.)

Floppin - Are you the one that had the story (and pics) from when you wandered all over BOA after the Panthers Monday Night Football game years ago? Into the production trailer, onto the field during the post game interviews, etc.....I hope that thread isn't lost forever because it was the best story ever told on this site.

No that wasn't me, but I've read that thread. I did come into camp by walking through campus the next day though and ended up on the players side of the fence. I walked right past Hurney and some other front office people and had to get some players who were signing autographs to move out of the way so that some attendant could let me onto the regular people side of the fence.