• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Floppin Goes to Camp

i just smiled and shook my head. It wasn't an aggressive grab, more like a gentle brush.

rofl

you were talking to tony montana if he selling keys for 14000.

He wasn't selling kilos for 14,000, he told me that he payed between 18 and 32k for his kilos that he makes his crack from. I was kind of poking fun at the huge price discrepancy.

I still have my wristband from Sidelines I could take a picture and post it. It says "All roads lead to Sidelines."

I dont know why but this is the part that got me belly laughing. I mean. . wtf does that even mean? :lol: thats good chit.

I have to say that this is a good read. I was basically sitting here at my desk picturing the scene's your were describing. Kind of spooky, but good story. I have had a bad last couple of days and I have to say that this was entertaining. Glad you are ok. I would recommend not recommend doing this again. LOL

i read about half when you first posted it and just finished it man really funny story haha if were ever in same place you sound like cool person to hang with

Awesome f*&king story!

I could envision the whole thing as I was reading it. It's as if I was with you the whole night. Oh, and I've been in plenty of spots that serve coke out of a 2 liter bottle. LOL....

Great job dude!

If it was me, my night would've ended after I told the Sandman, hell no I can't give you a ride home.

Actually I'm interested in knowing from each huddler how this night would've been different if it was them. I know most of us would have turned around once the AC went out.

And you wonder why you are in trouble with the law?

I want to note that I am joking. It seems my posts have been taken seriously lately. :confused:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Teper

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts