Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

but he speaks so well...

26 posts in this topic

Posted

yea, doesn't surprise me that he still uses those things.

Posted

Just wait til Hillary writes "Go fug yourself, America" at the end of one of his speeches.

Posted

It will be interesting to see what happens when Obama has time in office to make a real mistakes. Lots of people sharpening their daggers and waiting it seems.

Posted

It will be interesting to see what happens when Obama has time in office to make a real mistakes. Lots of people sharpening their daggers and waiting it seems.

Mistakes I can live with. Reneging on the promises he made to get elected is what makes me sick. But then, he's done that throughout his career, so why should I have expected differently?

"We will eliminate earmarks"

"America will have five days in which to examine each bill."

"I will work with the Republicans."

Posted

Just wait til Hillary writes "Go f*ck yourself, America" at the end of one of his speeches.

[ame]

[/ame]

Posted

Mistakes I can live with. Reneging on the promises he made to get elected is what makes me sick. But then, he's done that throughout his career, so why should I have expected differently?

"We will eliminate earmarks"

"America will have five days in which to examine each bill."

"I will work with the Republicans."

1. He will get that going, but it will actually take a little more than a few weeks. He's not the King.

2. same, but by the time he signs anything, isn't it usually five days anyways?

3. He has. Working back is a different matter.

Posted

1. He will get that going, but it will actually take a little more than a few weeks. He's not the King.

2. same, but by the time he signs anything, isn't it usually five days anyways?

3. He has. Working back is a different matter.

Awful trusting of politicians as long as they have that D by their name, aren't you?

Posted

Not in particular really, but I do believe that if it's at all possible, he will make progress on these things.

Posted

Not in particular really, but I do believe that if it's at all possible, he will make progress on these things.

As witnessed by his history as a politician?