Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

Spotting a fake Panthers authentic jersey?

130 posts in this topic

Huge thanks for the input guys! I ordered the custom authentic Cam #1 on Panthers.com for 40% off a while back, but I'm worried it won't be here in time for the AZ game on 9/11. My buddy sells jerseys out of the trunk, and always has bay area teams (Warriors, Raiders, 49ers, etc.), but recently was able to get some Panthers jerseys. I know they aren't real, but they look pretty gotdamn good, but I swear one of the Panthers ones had sewn-on logos on the sleeves and I didn't think it looked right. I'm not one for knockoffs, but I really wanted a Cam jersey for the first game. I'll wear my blue Beason twill instead I guess. Thanks again guys. Very much appreciated.

When I ordered my jersey a few weeks ago, they said it would be shipped in 4-6 weeks. I got it in 2 weeks. Hopefully, yours will arrive that quick, too.

How ghey would it be to buy a jersey with your name on it, sign it, then hang it on your wall in your man cave.

I found an authentic Greg Frye uni in a dumpster behind the Uptown Caberet a few months back- it's on my wall now. Must be game worn, stinks and has blood on it!

2 people like this

Now is the time for your Fua, 40% off authentics at panthers.com.

Where's that put the price?

Where's that put the price?

$150 down from $250.

How ghey would it be to buy a jersey with your name on it, sign it, then hang it on your wall in your man cave.

i think thats actually a good idea.

The authentics I currently have:

Blue Delhomme (not gonna wear for awhile)

White Peppers (will wear again in 15 years as a throwback)

Black Smith

Black Otah

Blue Beason

my next purchase:

Black Fua

LOL! Black Fua....sounds like a new ninja super hero.:p

I've found some pretty good deals on legit authentic jerseys off ebay... got an authentic (legit) blue Dan Morgan jersey for $50.00 and an authentic (legit) white Muhammed jersey for $30.00.

Speaking of eBay here is their wonderful Reebok NFL jersey authentication article that will really help you spot most of the fakes. It's short but if you buy jerseys other than stores and even some stores this is a must read:

http://reviews.ebay.com/FAKE-NFL-Reebok-AUTHENTIC-FOOTBALL-JERSEYS-COUNTERFEIT_W0QQugidZ10000000003203183

I love this article and freshen up on it when I buy jerseys off of craigslist/ebay. I would assume you could use these general tips really on any jersey.

I got drunk at a game and bought a jersey. How can I tell what else I did that night