Post a pic, any pic.
10280 replies to this topic
Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:37 PM
from jeff borzello's analysis of this gif:
- Obviously, we kick things off with the older gentleman standing up in defiance right in front of Henderson. Not sure what he said to Henderson, but that guy wasn't having anymore of the tomfoolery.
- The guy in the white polo is big-time, just smiling the entire time. He loves it.
- Jerry Garcia-looking guy on press row. He's clapping, smiling, really enjoying the scene.
- The crew of double-middle finger guys. They're forever best friends.
- The guy who rips his hat off. He was so heated he just couldn't take it anymore.
- Now we get to the sleepers: To kick things off, check out my man next to Auburn pajamas girl. He's got the creepy sideways grin, like he digs Marshall Henderson's attitude, but can't have his friends find out.
- Speaking of Auburn pajamas girl, she looks out of place. And is also terrified by the flying object to her left.
- What is that flying object? No one really knows. Could be a Fathead, could be a cardboard cutout, could be an umbrella. But the blonde girl reacts like it's a head. A real one.
- White hat fellow. Waving his hands, yelling "Come on, come on, come on!" to Henderson. His flailing hands and sideways shuffle steals the show for a bit.
- The guy right in the middle who emphatically sticks a middle finger at Henderson -- and then tears it right back down. Everything he did was 100 percent.
- The curly-haired kid in the orange shirt. He gives the fingers, claps two times (as if to get loose) -- and then goes back with the fingers.
- Kid in the gray hoodie to the left. It kind of looks like he sneezes as the GIF starts -- but bounces back extraordinarily quickly to join in the ballyhoo.
- What about the girl in the upper right corner? She yells some profanity, and then goes tumbling forward, either getting pushed or falling from the momentum of her yelling.
- And yes, the older, older gentleman in the front row just seems dismayed by the entire scene. And probably this analysis of it.
found here: http://www.cbssports...steals-the-show
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users