Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoorhino's thoughts from practice tonight 8/10

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Love these much better than tweets ... Thanks a bunch for your work man :) Zod should pay you in nude pictures or something.

Posted · Report post

Pie + Swag

Good looking out on the thread as well as the tweets.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I love you Rhino.

Posted · Report post

How are the safeties looking?

There's been heaps of talk about how bad the secondary is gonna be so I'm interested to see whether Godfrey and Martin are gonna step up this year now they've had a whole season together.

Does it seem like some of the mistakes Godfrey made last year were due to Marshall like some have suggested? I know it is probably too early to tell but just wondering if you noticed anything.

Posted · Report post

Appreciate the updates.

Posted · Report post

I love you too big guy. Miss ya at camp.

Posted · Report post

Rhino's the boss! I got some questions for you big fella:

1. What do you think the depth chart will look like at WR? 1. Smith, 2. Naanee, 3. LaFell?

2. How bad did the secondary look? Where do you think our defense will rank this year?

Posted · Report post

I think the safeties and corners look fine. They seem to get a interception or two every practice. The front line this year the defensive packages we are installing will make them better because we will really be getting some pressure on the qbs this year. They wont have 10 minutes in the pocket to pick us apart.

Posted · Report post

Is it sad that I get really excited whenever I see one of your threads.....I may need a new hobby.....just kidding!! Thanks for the updates, very much appreciated by those who can't go.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If Lafelle could be consistent he would be three for sure, but Armanti is looking really good to and has made some really nice catches also. Its gonna be a toss up between those two especially if Gettis knee is messed up.

Our defense is gonna be nasty for sure. Nothing vanilla about it. We arent playing to keep people from making large gains we are playing for them to make negative yards. Gonna be exciting.

Posted · Report post

Rhino, if you could, would you mind reposting your twitter again so I can follow?