Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Gettis done for the season

235 posts in this topic

Drat :(

I understand the downer of losing a guy like gettis but some of the over reactions really make me wonder how some of you handle adversity in real life situations. Do you just throw up your hands and give up? Is that what the team is going to do?

"Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

1 person likes this

"Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... [thinks hard] the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

1 person likes this

I'm not really comfortable with our young QBs going out there throwing to LaFell and Edwards and Pilares. I really hope we manage to bring someone in for the sake of their confidence.

can we get the lockout back on please

I'm not really comfortable with our young QBs going out there throwing to LaFell and Edwards and Pilares. I really hope we manage to bring someone in for the sake of their confidence.

See Legadu Naanee

lafell is a piece of garbage at the game of football. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE GETTIS

mother fuger

Who's the first to push the panic button?

Who's the first to push the panic button?

already did :D

but seriously, I feel like Gettis was going to be a bigtime playmaker for us this year and really progress as a wide reciever.....god I hate injuries, worst part of football

And people thought I was crazy when I said the lack of OTAS have contributed to injuries.