Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching the preseason games outside the Carolinas?

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Since the pre-season games seem to be local broadcasts, are there any outlets to watch the Panther games outside the Carolinas?

Posted · Report post

Not sure if NFL Redzone is back yet, but I know here in VA Beach we get all Panthers preseason games on the local channel, which is odd because during the regular season we only get Redskins games.

Posted · Report post

Dunno, I am looking for the same thing. I am Southern California.

Posted · Report post

Sports bar.

Posted · Report post

NFL.com has something on their site but you have to pay 19.99...i might have to just cough that fee up

Posted · Report post

NFL.com has preason pass, for 20 bucks. I have it...I really like it can watch up to 4 games at once. It can display the stats and which plays are scored on. Worth it to me.

Posted · Report post

I have NFL Preseason Live too.. I think this is the true reason the NFL owners where pressing to get the preseason in..prolly making a killing off us foos with football withdrawals..

Posted · Report post

I suffered from this once. I have a link to a site that streams nfl games. Sometimes its perfect sometimes its not. It has links to watch or listen from radio stations. PM me if needed.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dunno, I am looking for the same thing. I am Southern California.

Oceanside, baby!!!

Posted · Report post

Not sure if NFL Redzone is back yet, but I know here in VA Beach we get all Panthers preseason games on the local channel, which is odd because during the regular season we only get Redskins games.

cool another guy in va and your lucky the use to show our games where im at in hampton roads but now since '10 they havent. but yea either go to a sports bar or findsomeone who has nfl preseason pass if you dont want to pay.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

cool another guy in va and your lucky the use to show our games where im at in hampton roads but now since '10 they havent. but yea either go to a sports bar or findsomeone who has nfl preseason pass if you dont want to pay.

You sure man? On channel 13(ABC, WVEC is the actual channel name) it's showing NYG at Carolina on Saturday.

Posted · Report post

Doesn't NFL Network still show all preseason games?