Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Charles Johnson Questionable w/ Injury

42 posts in this topic

playing football?

Referring to Gettis... Torn ACLs in Camp are not something I would consider "common" to Football practices.

The normal training camp injures + the fact that the players missed the true OTAs and work-outs because of the lock-out, well, these injuries are bound to pop up.

This is probably more likely of an explanation. Strength and Conditioning is important. I'm sure some of these guys aren't in prime-time shape having had all that time off.

True Story! At Fan Fest when the Oline and Dline were doing their 1on1 drills together. I saw Otah put it on CJ pretty good. After the play, CJ started swinging his arm trying to stretch his shoulder out. Something to keep an eye on!

As much as I would love to see him vs the Giants, its a nothing game. I can wait another few weeks to see him dominate offensive lines.

I agree that the Panthers shouldn't risk it with CJ, but I think preseason is more important for teams coming off of a bad year. We need to get some wins so the Panthers can get their confidence back and start believing in the new system.

Evaluate the youth, guys that are competing for jobs. We know what we have in Johnson.

Is Greg Hardy ready to go yet?

Really gonna have my eyes on the QB/WR/DT/CB positions anyways. Glad Rivera went out and said it was a precautionary move.

We known CJ can play, why put him out there when other players have to prove themselves.

Big Money can start owning people come Sept 11.

:willy_nilly:

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

willynilly2.gif

Better to rest him, this injury bug is starting to hit us hard and I don't want us to lose anyone else!