Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Epl is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

317 posts in this topic

Posted

That game was City's season in a nutshell - threatening to gack it away only to come and save it in the 11th hour.

As for relegation, Bolton, Blackburn, and Wolves all drop - to be replaced by Reading, Southampton, and the Blackpool/West Ham winner. The Tangerines were fun last season in the Prem - I'd like to see them make it back.

Actually Bolton, Venky FC and Wolves were all relegated. Blackburn Rovers ceased to exist 18 months ago.

Posted

Actually Bolton, Venky FC and Wolves were all relegated. Blackburn Rovers ceased to exist 18 months ago.

lol, I remember hearing that when Venky's bought the team, they werent even aware of the promotion/ relegation system in England. Guess they are about to get some first hand experience with it

Posted

Yes it's hilarious that a bunch of Indian chicken farmers have destroyed my club. I'm giddy.

Posted

From youtube- complete stoppage time of the City-QPR game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJqd7c8xlZ4

Posted

Aston Villa sacks manager Alex McLeish

Posted

Arsenal agreed on transfer Yann M'Vila from Rennes. Setting new transfer $$$ record for the gooners.

http://www.metro.co....-arsenal-agreed

Arsenal is sure spending money 4 days after season has ended.

Posted

Liverpool's target to replace Daiglish: Wigan's Roberto Martinez

Posted

What should Arsenal do? Van Persie is going to be 30 years old this year. He has never had a good season as an Arsenal player prior to 2011-2012 and this was his first season he was not injured. Arsenal can sell him for close to 60-70 million pounds and sign poo load of quality players or they can keep him and pair him up with Lukas Podolski... As much as I love Van Persie, I'd sell him to Barcelona...

Posted

This entire thread is like reading French to me.

Posted

This entire thread is like reading French to me.