Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelblue89

Epl is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

317 posts in this topic

One of the best finishes I've seen in any game and in any sport. Unbelievable.

That game was City's season in a nutshell - threatening to gack it away only to come and save it in the 11th hour.

As for relegation, Bolton, Blackburn, and Wolves all drop - to be replaced by Reading, Southampton, and the Blackpool/West Ham winner. The Tangerines were fun last season in the Prem - I'd like to see them make it back.

Today was crazy and as Arsenal fan, I'm satisfied. Transfer window starts in 7 weeks! Euro 2012 starts in 4 weeks! Beautiful thing about soccer, it never ends! It's all year around!

That game was City's season in a nutshell - threatening to gack it away only to come and save it in the 11th hour.

As for relegation, Bolton, Blackburn, and Wolves all drop - to be replaced by Reading, Southampton, and the Blackpool/West Ham winner. The Tangerines were fun last season in the Prem - I'd like to see them make it back.

Actually Bolton, Venky FC and Wolves were all relegated. Blackburn Rovers ceased to exist 18 months ago.

Actually Bolton, Venky FC and Wolves were all relegated. Blackburn Rovers ceased to exist 18 months ago.

lol, I remember hearing that when Venky's bought the team, they werent even aware of the promotion/ relegation system in England. Guess they are about to get some first hand experience with it

Yes it's hilarious that a bunch of Indian chicken farmers have destroyed my club. I'm giddy.

From youtube- complete stoppage time of the City-QPR game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJqd7c8xlZ4

Aston Villa sacks manager Alex McLeish

Liverpool's target to replace Daiglish: Wigan's Roberto Martinez