Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Olsen....

61 posts in this topic

When he was standing at midfield an hour before the game, a bunch of drunks kept saying "Thar's Jermy Shockey!"

I wanted to correct them, but I couldn't speak stupid drunk enough to get the point across.

Those same guys probably cussed Delhomme when Clausen threw his pick 6 and were wondering why Stephen Davis wasn't playing.

Olsen caught everything but a cold, a solid threat a TE. You got to like what he brings to the team.

I am Thor god of Thunder

and thus a nickname is born...

"Are You Not Entertained"

he was great all game both newton and clausen targeted him alot even when he was heavily covered shows they have a lot of faith in him.

We've pretty much mugged chicago in every trade we've made with them, and i think it's hillarious how they snap up and over pay for players like muhammed and peppers.

I said after we got him that I thought it was the best trade we have ever made.

Martz is a dumb fug. Olsen is EASILY our best offseason acquisition. (not counting Cam).

Olsen will be a probowler this year. I cannot imagine for someone that's supposed to be an offensive genius (Martz), could not build a system around him. IMHO, we got a steal. 1st round talent for a 3rd rounder.

not defending martz but his offense is built around wr's with the te used to help protect the qb while the wr's get open. olsen would be wasted in a system like that just like he would've been under fox

failing to adapt to the strengths of your personnel is a fatal flaw in any environment

Hes my new man crush (no homo). Love the tud he brings not to mention the skills. Listened to him on FNZ and sounds like he is really intellegent.