Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti "Boss of the South" Edwards

76 posts in this topic

Posted

athlete

Posted

According to the wise:

Jimmy - Bust

LaFell - Continued Bust

Cam "the best thing that has ever happened to any team with any owner with every coach in any situation anywhere in the world everywhere, instant HOF, All Pro, Pro Bowler, Triple Crown, 4 time Super Bowl Champ, Heisman lifetime winner, poster child for the NFL, face on every cereal box, knighted by King George the VIII, pope second time running, all you can eat buffet, Favre's son, mega-warrior" Newton - HOF

Everybody Else - Win

Jimmy a bust with one year of experience? And that year was with Fox that everyone seems to hate and not like his style of play. Jimmy played good last night, better then Cam imo. He's in a new system and with a new coach, like all new coaches. How can he be a bust when he is basically a rookie?

Posted

I hope he keeps improving...we need him to step up this year in a big way

Posted

Jimmy a bust with one year of experience? And that year was with Fox that everyone seems to hate and not like his style of play. Jimmy played good last night, better then Cam imo. He's in a new system and with a new coach, like all new coaches. How can he be a bust when he is basically a rookie?

Ummmmmm.... you kinda missed the obvious point of the post....

Posted

Complete 180 from this time last year.

Posted

Well at least BruceBrewski and myself can start to serve out some crow since we were two of the very few that would still publicly support AE all offseason.

Posted

Everybody and anybody who actually saw Armanti play in college knows what he can do. He is a tremendous athlete who is going to make an impact and not just as PR

Posted

Still hoping to eat crow, but I'm not going to until game time. And I ain't talkin pre season.

That said, he does look better, and I hope he continues to improve.

Posted

Well at least BruceBrewski and myself can start to serve out some crow since we were two of the very few that would still publicly support AE all offseason.

Was to easy to sit back and let the idiots over react last year to a player switching positions.

It was just a matter of time before they came around.

1 person likes this

Posted

For Christs sake people...No one hated Armanti. They hated we gave up a 3rd and the #1 pick in the 2nd round for him. Oh they also probably hated the App Fanboys which did more damage to him on here than Armantis lackluster rookie debut

Posted

For Christs sake we didn't give up a third and second round pick, just the second.

1 person likes this

Posted

For Christs sake people...No one hated Armanti.

You hate everyone.